Heavy Metal Gaga

Flaviator

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy
1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

I hope she does at some point but I want it to be a solo album. If she collabs, maybe with other women in rock as there aren't that many.

IMO, Gaga's rock voice is way too fierce to work in harmony with most male rock voices. I wanna hear her on her own without being drowned out by someone or drowning them out herself.

Mmm I think it's more that she is so much younger than these older acts so her voice is naturally going to be better and fresher.

However, I think that in their prime they could all hold a candle to Gaga's metal voice, maybe not in raw power but in skill and tone, for sure. :) Rock is another thing, though, because she is a big person and tends to sing the s*** out of songs even if they don't require it lol I'd like to hear her sing with Springsteen tbh. I think he could bring her to showing a little restraint since a number of his songs have a bit of a folksier flair to them that require a quieter approach. I love Gaga's power, but I think there are some songs that just don't require that approach (La Vie en Rose, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood, for instance) and when she brings it down to something like Everytime We Say Goodbye or Nature Boy I think "wow she really can emote in her singing." If she brought that to rock, I think she could have some beautiful male collabs.

KURUSHITOVSKA

Not heavy metal but i'd love to see her doing some kind of rock like Joan Jett and Cher in the 80s

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

gagaschickens

While that type of music isn't my cup of T, I would love to see this! Her performance with Metallica was really cool actually. 

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

steven

Huh, as much as I liked that performance, I would not be here for a heavy metal album + the fact that this genre is not very mainstream, I don't think it would do so well on the charts. However, I wouldn't mind having 2-3 songs more rock oriented on LG7 tho.

KORG

....Yes.

She gave full rock vibes when she did festivals in 2008 and during parts of her other tours.

Her voice can take it, her attitude is there and there's zero choreo which is, in my opinion, perfect. Get her a decent Piano rock song, too.

3 hours ago, emresuxx said:

this gif is sending me :deadbanana:

I mean I endured C2C because I love and support her, and jazz is actually kinda listenable, but not another era with a music genre (especially when its not my T) I did not sign up for please :saladga:

Gurl, that’s not for you to decide, you don’t sign up for music you want, you sign up for music she’s already made or support whatever music she makes. 

emresuxx
16 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Gurl, that’s not for you to decide, you don’t sign up for music you want, you sign up for music she’s already made or support whatever music she makes. 

„gurl“ it was clearly a joke. I‘ll support her notheless but Im pretty sure Im speaking for many others in this fanbase when I say I‘d RATHER have her make pop music like tfm/btw/chromatica, the genre we fell in love with her. its just my opinion.

Gaga • Taylor Swift • Blackpink

Just now, emresuxx said:

„gurl“ it was clearly a joke. I‘ll support her notheless but Im pretty sure Im speaking for many others in this fanbase when I say I‘d RATHER have her make pop music like tfm/btw/chromatica, the genre we fell in love with her. its just my opinion.

Well „clearly“ it wasn't a good joke since no one else knew it even was one, just saying :vegas:

emresuxx
8 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Well „clearly“ it wasn't a good joke since no one else knew it even was one, just saying :vegas:

well... :ally:

Gaga • Taylor Swift • Blackpink

Glamourpuss

Yes! I've been wanting this for the longest time. 

Glamourpuss

I don't think she'd go full heavy metal but pop with a metal sound would be so cool.

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich

Something like Amaranthe dance pop metal

Shadow

Yes, I've waited for a decade for anything rock or metal from Gaga. 

I've been intrigued by the band shirts she wears, when bands praise her and want to work with her.

Savored her Love Game remix with Marilyn Manson and songs like Electric Chapel or Heavy Metal Lover.

Enjoyed her performances with Metallica, Elton John, and the Rolling Stones.

But I definitely look forward to more rock and metal from her. Yeah, i know she's a pop star, but she has the best taste and range in music of any pop star I know of.

Dancing in the Shadow... 🖤

TimisaMonster

Maybe just a few tracks but more rock than metal...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived