💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Jesy Nelson: Odd One Out

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

I feel like this is very relevant because of the complete disregard for Gaga and the disrespect, the fatshaming and bullying of Gaga on here.

Jesy is one of 4 girls from the British girl group, "Little Mix". Over the course of her career, even when she was on X Factor, she would receive comment after comment about her appearance wether it be her make-up, her weight... just how she looked. 

A lot of people do NOT understand the power of their words when it comes to celebrities (or people in general really). You do not know how negative words and fatshaming someone can REALLY effect someone. For someone who already struggles with mental health struggles, and in particular eating disorders, it can be VERY damaging. 

If you have (or want) to make comments regarding Gaga's weight, and fatshame her or start pregnancy rumours, PLEASE watch this and see how much it effects someone. Especially someone in the limelight. Either way, its a great documentary and I encourage people to watch.

So please, if you have about 1 hour of your time, please watch and think about your actions again:

https://youtu.be/CWsy9MwsdNA

(The video isn't embedding properly, but please watch. For UK people, I think you can catch it on BBC 3 or something... check BBC website)

End Racism Now

ShesAMess

I can’t watch it :( is it anywhere else to be seen?

Free my mind, ARTPOP

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, ShesAMess said:

I can’t watch it :( is it anywhere else to be seen?

Does the YouTube link not work? It plays for me :huh:

End Racism Now

ShesAMess
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Does the YouTube link not work? It plays for me :huh:

Yes the link works but it says that ”it has content from LDS who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds” :huntyga:

i guess i could use vpn or something tho

Free my mind, ARTPOP

Sarah H

Thank you for posting this. :heart: People can be so mean and it has a lasting effect when you hear things like that being said about you. It doesn't cost anything to not be rude to someone. Don't be the kind of person who puts people down. 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, ShesAMess said:

Yes the link works but it says that ”it has content from LDS who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds” :huntyga:

i guess i could use vpn or something tho

Oh I see :bradley:  I chose a YouTube link so people outside the UK could watch... mess :bradley:  yeah you could try that!

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Sarah H said:

Thank you for posting this. :heart: People can be so mean and it has a lasting effect when you hear things like that being said about you. It doesn't cost anything to not be rude to someone. Don't be the kind of person who puts people down. 

Exactly this! No problem :hug:

End Racism Now

Blake

I remember when this was posted when the doco came out, the reactions on here were all positive. 

I love my queen Jesy!

Gimme More

Such an amazing documentary :bradley: love her!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Well I just finished watching it, such a beautiful documentary, now my eyes are red and swollen and Im gonna have to lie and say Im having allergies :huntyga:

Gimme More
6 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Well I just finished watching it, such a beautiful documentary, now my eyes are red and swollen and Im gonna have to lie and say Im having allergies :huntyga:

I know i'm going to sound biased as i'm a massive Little Mix fan, but the documentary is so touching :bradley: I'm so glad to see how it's positively impacted people since its release and the fact it has won awards!

I really hope it continues to help people :bradley: 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

6 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

I know i'm going to sound biased as i'm a massive Little Mix fan, but the documentary is so touching :bradley: I'm so glad to see how it's positively impacted people since its release and the fact it has won awards!

I really hope it continues to help people :bradley: 

Ive never really focused too much on Little Mix, I would just watch their music videos if it was released and listen to their singles, my sis is more into it than me so she would listen to the full albums and gimme her fav tracks on it. But I never knew what Jesy was going through and I honestly never thought people would say these vile things. Whenever Id see her in music videos I would just think how gorgeous her wide deep set green eyes were, they are all so gorgeous. I really hope she starts healing from this, the doc shows how she slowly is accepting herself and I hope that happens more and more in the future 

Archived