• Created
  • Last Reply
shame

"I also hope to never do something like that again"

:air:

queen of dragging her own art so her haters don't have to

angels forever, forever angels

Andreu

I don't think it comes as a surprise that a 0 budget, homemade music video was the first option, but the fact she turns her back to her own work feels so weird. She could have either waited and release  the song/start the era later or simply keep these thoughts (which is understandable she has) to herself. Regardless, saying this publically was not a good idea, but tbh I agree with her: she usually puts out well crafted visuals that are worth rewatching, but the daisies video, even thought I do love the song, gives you zero reasons to watch it again. It barely gives you any reason to finish watching it.

RAMROD

I am not sure if  it would change anything majorly. Sure, she will have a better video for it. But the song itself is lacking and non event. Even if she have visuals, with such bad song, only the most loyal fans would hit that replay button. 

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Taylucifer

I also hope to never do something like that again

tenor.gif

kinda spilled tho-

1989 (TV) is out NOW

derpmonster
21 minutes ago, shame said:

"I also hope to never do something like that again"

Yeah, that was a weird thing to say... I feel like Katy should try to own her work, especially her most recent work.

Or she should just tell us if she's being forced to release it.

It wasn't a bad video; why turn on it like that? Maybe it wasn't the video a lead single should have. But c'mon.

If there was anything about the song that needed to be fixed, it was that horrendous last "Daisies" note she kept screaming in the studio version and did better live.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

GaGaAst

inb4 they say daisies isn't a lead single :ladyhaha:

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

RudraCNG

I think she wanted to say she hopes there isn't another thing like corona that forces her to do a video she didn't plan to, not that the video was bad (idk, I haven't watch it)

Andreu
12 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

If it did well will she be saying this :oprah:

You already know the answer is no

Reid LePage
2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Yeah, that was a weird thing to say... I feel like Katy should try to own her work, especially her most recent work.

Or she should just tell us if she's being forced to release it.

It wasn't a bad video; why turn on it like that? Maybe it wasn't the video a lead single should have. But c'mon.

If there was anything about the song that needed to be fixed, it was that horrendous last "Daisies" note she kept screaming in the studio version and did better live.

it's really hard as an artist being as raw and real as she is to stand by it. i can be defensive over things i put my heart and soul into and it's not surprise she's in a really defining point in her life as a woman in the music industry as well as just a defining point as an artist.

i feel like artists talk about how **** their stuff is all the time lmao

Archived