opinion

Fat Shaming Gaga... Seriously?

Antoni

Featured Posts

Hybrid AT
19 minutes ago, Amen Fashion said:

She could be pregnant too ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธย 

How can people say that just by looking at her face?ย :triggered:

There's clearly a lot of fatphobia and fat-shaming on this website that people are cloaking under "tHaT'S mY oPiNioN"

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

No wonder she hates interacting with fans online nowadays...... you people are ruthless.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Hybrid AT

Everyone please report Saint Gaga's comments, I compiled them from across the different threads here. This bullshit doesn't deserve a space here

ย 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

geusst1235

Anyone that feels the need to bring up Gaga's face or body are immensely ignorant,ย insolent people that clearly have no sense of perspective and what type of effect their words could legitimately have on others regardless of whether or not Gaga herself will see it. Some of these EXACT same peopleย beg for Gaga to interact with the fanbase and then go onto say abhorrent **** such asย this, which is why she isn't on social media much anymoreโ€”thankfully.

Also, anyone that makes such condescending comments should immediately get banned imo. There is simply no need for that kind of negativity here, or anywhere else for that matter.

Seeka
5 minutes ago, Amen Fashion said:

She could be pregnant too ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธย 

Read.ย 

Hybrid AT

@Timmersย @PEZย and anyone who currently has or has had weight problems in the past, so so sorry that you had to read all of that, please know that you're beautiful and please don't let these get to you or affect you in any wayย :hug::heart:

Summerboi14

It's really sad. I know some singers who gained weight too and everyone is fine with that.

EuphoricVibez
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

@Timmersย @PEZย and anyone who has or has had weight problems in that past, so so sorry that you had to read all of that, please know that you're beautiful and please don't let these get to you or affect you in any wayย :hug::heart:

Thank you for thisย :hug: I'm still struggling with my weight, but I'm doing my best to lose some of it. 13 pounds is already a decent start

He/him/his

Hybrid AT

I can't believe what I just read from the same user on two different threads. Making apathetic, downright awful remarks about people's weight so casually like you just cracked a joke or something. No wordsย :saladga:

Have an ounce of empathy and compassion for others y'all. For f*cks sakeย :saladga:

ToxicHot

It seems very obvious that trollingโ€”for the purpose of spreading negativityโ€”is way too rampant on here. This sh*tย needs to stop. :fail:ย Itโ€™s one thing to have an opinion but youโ€™re literally tearing down a woman (not just ANY woman, the woman this site is dedicated to) over her weight, which to be honest wasnโ€™t even noticable to me until it was brought up in a negative light.

This is beyond gross. The insensitivity is not cute. Justย postย your โ€œsadโ€ reaction and go.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

HausOfAntonio

People need to realiseย the fact that she was anorexic and bulimic when she looked skinny. If thats what you want her going back to I-ย :saladga:

high heeled fem

sheโ€™sย on Strongย anti psychotics the same strong ones that nearly killed my father.

Before we start fat shaming letโ€™s realize what Zyprexa does, it causes Massive MASSIVE water weight againย in the face and body. There are hundreds of cases through the courts right now with this dangerous drug.

It makes people blow up/ puffy.ย Iโ€™m still shocked that she is on this exact one, there are other AP out there which are safer. She needs if anything insulin resistance meds.ย 

high heeled fem
18 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

How can people say that just by looking at her face?ย :triggered:

There's clearly a lot of fatphobia and fat-shaming on this website that people are cloaking under "tHaT'S mY oPiNioN"

Thank you and please read my postย 

My sleeping pill is kicking in soย I just wanna post real quick another thank you to the OP here and commenters in both threads for speaking up and countering the mean or bizarre comments some others left. It really does mean something to me and I appreciate it a lot.

Remember that any time you leave a comment, good or bad, and think โ€œitโ€™s just words on a screen, it wonโ€™t affect much of anythingโ€ โ€” there are real people on the other end, and it can actually mean a lot!ย :heart:
ย 

And for goodnessโ€™s sake, remember that Gaga herself has struggled with eating disorders. Why post such nasty things that could ever risk kickingย off things again? Eating disorders kill. Please donโ€™tย make flippant or derisive comments toward someone who has been through that hell.

โšก๐Ÿฒ

Cheriedarling

WOW and the award for the most judgmental fanbase goes to.. no but seriously what the f ? like starting making stupid comments or theorys on her life , or how depressed she is blah blah , saying that is probably why she gained some weight based on a simple lq picture , i would like to know on what those stupid assumptions are based off? are some of you being serious :what:? and she's not even fatย in this pic plus if you don't have anything nice to say, stay quiet.Good Bye Reaction GIF

I'll keep looking for Wonderland

Archived