Featured Posts

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flyaway
1 hour ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Ten months of retirement 

flavor of love wtf GIF

That's called a hiatus, not a retirement. Retire is like you quit and don't come back. 

Biggest Fan
2 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I think it's because of his cocky arrogance. He isn't humble and it puts people off. 

Is there interviews or things that show this 

I just started Hating him when shape of you came out😅

but the guys looks like a regular humble guy 

🤖

2School4Cool
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Oh, give over. I thought he said he was taking a good couple years off to enjoy being married and start a family? And his collab album was his last project for a while and it was given as a gift to his fans to keep them going while he was away? I honestly thought he was being smart about this, releasing that his fame had been increasing ever year, that he'd had a lot of success really quickly and had hit his peak with Divide. He knew that he was never going to be this big again and was going to go out on a high for a while and not over-saturate himself. Give his fans and the public time to miss him so he could come back with decent success, avoiding inevitable backlash that comes with ultimate success and never leaving the charts. But it looks like his ego just couldn't resist after his collab album did so well, in the UK at least (3 #1's and 2 top 10's). You'd think that would be enough to last him for a while, especially after his gruelling tour, but no. At least he didn't launch himself during Gaga's release week. At least the whole year isn't going to be dominated by him again. 

Yep, when he toured with Taylor he went through basically all her squad. Surprised his wife wanted to be with a guy like that. Come to think of it, it was probably around the period where he was bitter about Ellie Goulding breaking things off with him for Niall Horan so he decided to stick it to her by pulling as many hot women as he could. The thing was, he ghosted all these women afterwards. Imagine being a Victoria's Secret model and you get ghosted by a guy like him? It's a known method to make women obsessed with you even though you don't want them (I should know, I been there, you read my album about it!) I really don't get this mentality among these kinds of women who will happily do the same guy that not one but several of her friends did. Surely it must be awkward as hell being around these people and knowing that?

That's because he released a collab album last year and while it may not have been huge in America bar the hit with Justin (which wasn't all that big really), it didn't make much of a dent there. But in the UK it was huge. This was no retirement, he was just using this album as a bed warmer til he got back. But I didn't think he'd have the nerve to come back this soon. He's had a death grip on the charts for over 5 straight years. In the UK, he's been huge since the beginning, so he's been a constant presence on our charts since 2011 and never flops. 7 #1's and 16 top 10's plus every song from Divide charting (thank God for the new chart rule saying only three songs per album can chart now). It's obscene.

He’s not actually coming back with his own new music, another artist spoke about how they had been working with Ed Sheeran and the media picked it up saying he’s back. He still is on his social media break (aside from sharing a Black Lives Matter link in his bio this week), and is still set to release his next album in 2021 (most likely). Everyone also took his announcement to mean he’s retiring from music, which he never said, he only said he was taking a break for a while and when he’d be back he’d be ready to release his fourth studio album.

Spoiler

This has nothing at all to do with ego, another artist simply spoke and said he had been in the studio with Ed. As for the No. 6 Collaborations Project, he said when he released it that it was a side project meant to hold fans over until the next album is ready, plus it’s a follow-up to the No. 5 Collaborations Project that originally got him signed and he’d always wanted to make a follow-up. And again, I know the news is all saying “he’s back!” But in reality all that’s happening is someone is announcing that they worked with Ed.

As for the people he slept with, he and Taylor are still super close friends. He’s been very open about how he’s dealt with fame, and what he said is that as a young 20-something person starting out in the music industry, he found himself from time to time waking up with a woman. Taylor herself has had no issue with anything that happened with Ed. He also has been very open with the fact that the reason he took his first break at the end of 2015 was partially because behind the scenes he was starting to lose himself. He said that behind the scenes he was spiraling out (he wishes not to speak specifically on exactly how because he has young fans and wishes to not glamorize anything) and it was his cousin that snapped him out of it. He’s learned from that and has spoken at great lengths about how things are different now, he constantly keeps his family and childhood friends around him on tour. Once you reach a certain level of fame, it can be difficult to keep yourself grounded, so he does the best job to stay close to his family and friends so that he is able to stay grounded. He’s learned from past mistakes and knows how to avoid them now, and honestly I give him props for being open about that and I commend him for being self-aware enough to fix the problems and move on from them.

I understand that a lot of people on GagaDaily aren’t fans of Ed, and that’s totally fair! Everyone has their own musical taste and opinion and no one person is right or wrong. He’s as successful as he is for a reason though, he may not be your thing, but a lot of people love him for a reason! I’m not commenting this to start an argument at all! I just wanted to clarify a couple of things. :heart:

See The Best In Everyone

ItWasntLaauv

Can he not see we’re not focused on new music announcements?

jacs vs looser
1 hour ago, Sine From Psyduck said:

Goddele has some competition I see. 

As long as they both release after August, I wish them both the best :vegas: .

TimisaMonster

Can he go to quarantine now? :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Xoxo Adriana
9 hours ago, Steven said:

For a second, I thought he was coming out as gay :selena:

who said he wouldn’t 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZdgNnS3Mf4jcFNbABXZ7

Red Velvet
10 hours ago, LaLa said:

This right here is more than enough :madge:

maxresdefault.jpg

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR POP SOLO AND JOANNE FOR POP VOCAL ALBUM! I WOULD NEVER FORGIVE THEM

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived