Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How fast does Gaga merch usually ship?

yungpancake

Featured Posts

yungpancake

Hello, so yeah this is actually my first time ordering merch (I bought two shirts with two digital copies) and I ordered them around the first week of May, literally the night Gaga released them on the store lmao. So, I just got my confirmation email today, which I expected to come around June 10. I’m already thinking that this is a good sign that they’re really working hard on orders, but, can you guys please share your stories on how long it takes for an order to usually arrive? 😅:heart: Thank y’all ☺️ 

I’m so excited for them to arrive ughhh

HeavyPunkLover

not so fast... haven't got anything. Not even the album.

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

CautiousLurker
1 minute ago, HeavyPunkLover said:

no so fast... haven't got anything. Not even the album.

Scam confirmed :bradley:

yungpancake
2 minutes ago, HeavyPunkLover said:

Ugh, it’s so weird though that I’ve already seen other people receive their physical copies ☹️

FentyGa
11 minutes ago, yungpancake said:

Ugh, it’s so weird though that I’ve already seen other people receive their physical copies ☹️

14 minutes ago, HeavyPunkLover said:

all depends on the store, i think. i got my standard/milky vinyl from the UK store yesterday, but some people got it on release day

Modern Ecstasy2

I have never gotten anything quickly from the Canadian store. I’m always waiting a long time. Like I have not received any of my Chromatica merch yet.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

TortureMeOnReplay

I've gotten one thing slow and one thing quick. My SL CD took 19 days to go from shipped to delivered and my Chromatica CD took 1 day. 

GagaUnderYou

It’s actually the worst.

im still waiting on my Stupid Love (CD, vinyl & cassette) and I ordered in the first 10 minutes of it going live on her site.

i also haven’t received any of the CHROMATICA albums I purchased.

they also offer no free shipping which is bull. I would have preferred to order of Amazon but the signed CD was not available. 

I truly thought everyone would get their albums on May 29th or the day or two after. Despite our current health climate shipping times are pretty stable now.

RAMROD

Keep in mind this is not normal circumstances. Gaga items are not the only ones experiencing delay in shipping.

Before COVID-19, shipping are way more orderly and on time. So if you asked about "usually", this is your answer. Cos "usually" for now stands for before Corona virus. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reginald
1 hour ago, CautiousLurker said:

Scam confirmed :bradley:

Scamatica :ladyhaha:

Still waiting for my signed copy from the US store site 

Archived