Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A Sour Candy MV concept

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

I'll start by saying Sour Candy follows the Chromatica theme, however this might go a little underwhelming, but I am thinking of a concept with a 5 minute film, with BLACKPINK showing a more free side of themselves, with Gaga more tense with the provocativity of themselves. 

It follows the neon aesthetic of the Rain On Me music video except it is more focused on an aesthetically pleasing video that is all colored and made with natural effects that doesn't flash the eyes with very mind-confusing imagery.

The video I conceptualize is Jennie being in bed, in all pink satin looking at the camera while singing her lines (S-sour candy), while it shows Lisa in the other side singing hers.

It pans out to Rosé with a broken room, tearing up stuffs, filling the room with pink lights, rips up papers that have the logos of Dispatch, Koreaboo and Soompi in it and popping a candy on her mouth.

Jisoo will be a little bit more tame, but she lies around, looking at the camera, while showing all 4 together in the same spot, I think, like how it was during the 2nd verse of AIIYL in the MV.

Gaga is in the next scene, going all out sexy and provocative for the cameras, pouring wine all over herself (don't worry, the wine is from Target) and doing what DWUW's music video wanted to be. 

also im so sorry if you read this mess, im so sorry

PHOTOS FOR REFERENCE:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSV9j81_rYd9p-evs5E6qgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6K79BuHaOQQTQLhyRb0Eimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiIm1WH5lSwFllZ8vUAECimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfiiIdWdOK3Rl8Jez2gD3images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROnHBLgF8QV_yekepe29oimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdK4UrRdeA3uicA3yXmJ0images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQCvhqKY-hZ67hgD-xjFp

again, im so sorry if you read this mess

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Red Velvet

lez be honest too, rosé is a big part of the song

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Wolf

All i know is i want to see/hear "Blackpink in Chromatica" in some part of the video.

vyniildisk

No. I still want SCI FI, but not the cheesy mess type like Rain on Me. 

I want minimal sci fi kinda like UNDER THE SKIN movie, when BLACKPINK seduce horrible sexit pig men and take them to a void that space travel to chromatica  to feed the mother monster Gaga

Kimmo

Omg you read my mind, I saw this edit yesterday and I instantly thought Sour Candy...

E286-EFFB-75-C5-4-D03-A492-18121-C9-C87-

Gaga make it happen and give the ghey bottoms everything we have asked for Kween!

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29312d49a8d2f2583663

Hottie Detector

alice911

Anything that will make blinks stream it like crazy and push it to 2 billion streams on youtube. 

Divine

will surely reach if not billion, at least half a billion :sis:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

Sneaky Oliver

I saw an artwork and it made me envision a video for Sour Candy. It’s very sci-fi. Kind of like Ready for It by Taylor Swift 

EZnrkSiXYAYv8IX?format=jpg&name=large

With a lot of neon purple lights and sexy choreo/ lot of voguing too! 
it could be about her denying to be a past version of herself or a softer version because she’s now more intelligent, mature and badass than she was before. “I’m hard on the outside”.

I’m on my Legacy Act era

I picture the song to have lots of green in it and city themed.

39837846384_fc552b53f7_n.jpg

With some fun mad-max type vehicles carrying them all around 

b92d1377649921554dc24bd6fe2ff54d

Archived