💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Variety: Chromatica is the album Madonna fans wish she would make

Runway

Featured Posts

Runway

There’senough musical ear candy to keep fans engaged for months, with flashes of ‘70s disco, house, new wave and electro, and vintage Madonna looms large over the entire album — in fact, one could say this is the album Madonna fans have been wishing (in vain) that she would make for many years.

https://variety.com/lists/best-albums-2020-lady-gaga-weeknd-fiona-apple/jay-electronica-a-written-testimony/

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadonna

She made Confession on a Dancefloor, so she actually made a good album like that one... 

flyaway

I'm f tired to hear about Madonna every single time Gaga releases a new album. It's annoying and they're both different artists. 

This album in particular has so many references from music of the 90's and french house, it would be more interesting to talk about that. 

DeanWinchester

Can they ****ing collab already to end all this **** like :triggered:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

GreenDiamond

Liddos hide you wife hide yo kids, Madonnanation is going to FUME

Ryusei

what? can publications stop putting those 2 up against each other and make this: SHE WISHES SHE COULD sh*t disappear? So annoying as a fan of both

I'll gladly take Madame X from Madonna and Chromatica from Gaga... I don't need Madame X from Gaga and I don't need Chromatica from Madonna...

Musery

BruceWayneOnMe

Comparing a streaming era artist with one from the silent era is not fair tbh!!

BruceWayneOnMe

Also isn't it very similar to "Dua Lipa finds the sound that Lady Gaga has been chasing for years" :toofunny:

AlexanderMagno

I'm not exactly a Madonna fan, but Madonna literally released music during the 80s and the 90s and did her thing back then, Ray of Light is one of the best pop albums from the 90s, Confessions on a Dance Floor has enough disco hits, and both of these albums are better than Chromatica

Plus, Madonna did Madame X which I think is a far more interesting project for her than a new dance pop album (and quality-wise I think it's quite on a par with Chromatica).

Archived