⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
society

Moving Train Looted in America

SMILE2NE1
Posted (edited)

Inequality is such an issue. I literally thought this was a 3rd world country upon first watching. The US government really need to get their **** together and fix the inequality in their country

EDIT: the commentary for comic relief 

Edited by SMILE2NE1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 4
  • Sad 5

raragaga

god help us

Spoiler

but the commentator is great lol

xoxo
  • LMAO 1

Cookie Tookie

season 15 wow GIF

• LMAO 1

TheQueenLG

F*ck. They need to be careful . 

ice bear

everyone : * chills out *

someone : * presses reset on everything that's been discussed about it *

ice bear = best bear
  • LMAO 1

Korok

The better half of these people have been living off of one $1,200 stimulus cheque, what did you think was going to happen? Poverty = looting. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

SMILE2NE1
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Korok said:

The better half of these people have been living off of one $1,200 stimulus cheque, what did you think was going to happen? Poverty = looting. 

That's why I said inequality is such an issue, the pandemic created a lot of economic angst that had to explode somehow.  The government's response was pitiful. I mean they pumped $2.3 trillion dollars into the stock market but only gave $1.2k stimulus checks.

Edited by SMILE2NE1

Ployd
1 minute ago, Korok said:

Exactly! People have been without income and economic relief for months now, and privileged white people are crying about looting, it's so frustrating to see.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Korok
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

That's why I said inequality is such an issue, the pandemic created a lot of economic angst that had to explode somehow.

Totally. It's a race/class war all at once. I don't want to congratulate Canada because there's always room for improvement but I've been home since March collecting 500 dollars a week. It's not much for some people but it's kept me from falling into debt and going hungry. The US needs major welfare reform. It wasn't prepared for any of this which I find to be embarrassing for a first world country. 

Edited by Korok
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

gumzy3000
1 hour ago, Korok said:

You'r joking right? There are a lot of people in poverty or in terrible situations that will not do this. While I agree poverty does have to do with it to a degree, we can not just make sweeping generalizations that people in poverty will loot. 

A messy blend of logic and sass

monster

oh my god.. are we back to the 1800's?:ladyhaha:

Megalomaniacal and harder than the rest

Varys

Omg isnt this like really dangerous :bradley:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Korok
9 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

You'r joking right? There are a lot of people in poverty or in terrible situations that will not do this. While I agree poverty does have to do with it to a degree, we can not just make sweeping generalizations that people in poverty will loot. 

They will if they've lost hope / respect for their country. It's a combination of things and poverty is part of the problem. 

RAMROD

This government really turn to shxt when it is about to be over. Eeeek!

It really feels like those old school cowboy movie, this news.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ visual ♥ rock ♥ and ♥ metal ♥ kind ♥ of ♥ guy ♥

Suuus
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Ployd said:

Exactly! People have been without income and economic relief for months now, and privileged white people are crying about looting, it's so frustrating to see.

People complaining about people who dont support looting is also frustating too see also you dont know if all the people who dont support looting are privileged so please dont generalize

Edited by Suuus
  • Sad 1