💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

AJayII Revisits Chromatica

malazam

Featured Posts

Aphrodizy26

So if you actually watch the video, she states that she wasn’t in a good place because of whats going on in the world when it came out. She also does say ofc she constantly compared it to her past work and she’s in a better place where she wasn’t so uptight about it basically and she paid more attention to the lyrics

she’s also cussing (fword) so i don’t think that this is monetized 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hurem

The way Little Monstrosities can't handle someone not liking Gaga's stuff. :smh: Tragic.

Deagan

She actually seems really into Enigma and I love that.

It truly does have the best pre-chorus and chorus ever.

Ziggy
18 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

So if you actually watch the video, she states that she wasn’t in a good place because of whats going on in the world when it came out. She also does say ofc she constantly compared it to her past work and she’s in a better place where she wasn’t so uptight about it basically and she paid more attention to the lyrics

she’s also cussing (fword) so i don’t think that this is monetized 

White monsters not understanding how Black people might be feeling rn? I'm *shocked* :ohwell:

Reality
26 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Tbf to her, I think a lot of us did :laughga:

Did Chromatica have to grow on people? I thought the majority opinion was that people loved it on the first listen. That’s how I felt anyway.

🃏🖤👹

Aphrodizy26
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

White monsters not understanding how Black people might be feeling rn? I'm *shocked* :ohwell:

TEA god this fanbase is a mess. Last night gagamonster96’s tweet on gaga’s stories got less than 50 rts in like a solid 4 hours and it’s disgusting

Reality
10 minutes ago, Hurem said:

The way Little Monstrosities can't handle someone not liking Gaga's stuff. :smh: Tragic.

Watch the video. That’s not why she revisited the album. I’m so over this “monsters forced her to like the album,” “monsters forced her to redo her reaction” rhetoric. She literally explains why she redid this reaction in the video and in the comments. 

🃏🖤👹

Wig Snatched

I tried to watch this I REALLY tried but i can't  :bye:

it is okay if she doesn't like the album.

BUT GURL her reactions are just painful to watch because to me they seem very fake and forced.

adrienne maloof GIF

Ziggy
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Did Chromatica have to grow on people? I thought the majority opinion was that people loved it on the first listen. That’s how I felt anyway.

I remember a lot of people *liking it*, but some older folks were comparing it HARD to her past stuff the same as AJay. So it's like, we liked it, but didn't LOVE it. A lot of reddit folks were the same way. Giving it time, though, I love it now. Still have *thoughts* like Ajay, but I love it as a whole. As an album, this is very different from a normal Gaga album that goes all over the place musically and tonally so I think it makes sense why some fans need more time to judge it fairly (especially if in ajay's case, she listened to MTN and BR just before which are pretty typical Gaga fare while most of Chromatica is much cleaner and streamlined.) Plus, you know, the civil unrest. I think white people are way too unsympathetic to what Black America is feeling rn. Hard to enjoy an album that is already going to be a little bit of work for you to get into when you see everything happening. it's very overwhelming.

Regina George
11 hours ago, Gilly said:

I disagree. If you follow Ajay, you know this feels off. 

No one can make her do anything. She should have moved on and eventually everyone would forget but she chose to post yet another reaction for views. It’s beyond me how y’all don’t see this is clearly only for more views. Thank you, next.mp3

culturalbaptism

We always get what we want. :enigma:

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

xoxo Craig

The one thing I absolutely hate is when people pigeon hole artists, put them in a box, and compare their past works to whatever they are releasing. Artists don't release music for it to be compared with past works. I thought that was the case in her first video... and I was right. Many fans do it too. To truly experience an era and an album, you have to go in with a completely fresh and open mind. If you sit comparing song to a previous song on a previous album, then you aren't letting yourself enjoy the music. The one thing that sets Gaga apart from other artists is that every era is completely different, so in my opinion, its just ignorant to even try compare like for like. Once you let go of previous eras, then you can enjoy music the way it was meant to be enjoyed. Its fine to connect with a previous album more than others... but don't be ignorant.

This reaction kind of seem like she was letting go of that, and just letting the music and the lyrics. She did say in her initial video that the album needed to grow on her, so I don't think it was a case of monsters bullying her. She seemed to appreciate the album more. I definitely understand why she didn't like 911 as I have the same issue, but Rain On Me is so good. All in all, I liked how she acknowledged she was wrong for putting her in a box, and when she let go of that, she was able to enjoy the album. It probably isn't her favourite, but at the end of the day, she did enjoy the album. 

What really put me off Ajayll in the first place was the complete disrespect, shady, and horrible comments about Gaga and Chromatica. Not liking a song is fine, but when you completely slander the artist and saying things like "Ariana should have said MOVE to Gaga, she should have kept the song to herself" and many other things like that, that's what I take issue with. It seemed like she was really bothered by Gaga, which I didn't understand. I'm hoping that as she moves forward, she'll be more respectful and when she doesn't like something, explain why and leave it at that - not completely drag the artist. She said herself that she was going through things, so maybe it was that. Will I watch her videos again? Probably. But if she drags an artist like that again, I might not continue to watch her.

End Racism Now

Blown Away

I think part of the reason to re-listen to Chromatica was because of the negative feedback she got online. I do think the Enigma reaction is a bit forced. She dislikes so many elements in the song, yet decided to put a mark to them. It's also weird how she doesn't remember putting marks to Fun Tonight and Stupid Love.

But mainly I believe she genuinely enjoyed the album on second listen. She truly paid attention to the songs this time around.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

FlopSlurper
10 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

The one thing I absolutely hate is when people pigeon hole artists, put them in a box, and compare their past works to whatever they are releasing. Artists don't release music for it to be compared with past works. I thought that was the case in her first video... and I was right. Many fans do it too. To truly experience an era and an album, you have to go in with a completely fresh and open mind. If you sit comparing song to a previous song on a previous album, then you aren't letting yourself enjoy the music. The one thing that sets Gaga apart from other artists is that every era is completely different, so in my opinion, its just ignorant to even try compare like for like. Once you let go of previous eras, then you can enjoy music the way it was meant to be enjoyed. Its fine to connect with a previous album more than others... but don't be ignorant.

This reaction kind of seem like she was letting go of that, and just letting the music and the lyrics. She did say in her initial video that the album needed to grow on her, so I don't think it was a case of monsters bullying her. She seemed to appreciate the album more. I definitely understand why she didn't like 911 as I have the same issue, but Rain On Me is so good. All in all, I liked how she acknowledged she was wrong for putting her in a box, and when she let go of that, she was able to enjoy the album. It probably isn't her favourite, but at the end of the day, she did enjoy the album. 

What really put me off Ajayll in the first place was the complete disrespect, shady, and horrible comments about Gaga and Chromatica. Not liking a song is fine, but when you completely slander the artist and saying things like "Ariana should have said MOVE to Gaga, she should have kept the song to herself" and many other things like that, that's what I take issue with. It seemed like she was really bothered by Gaga, which I didn't understand. I'm hoping that as she moves forward, she'll be more respectful and when she doesn't like something, explain why and leave it at that - not completely drag the artist. She said herself that she was going through things, so maybe it was that. Will I watch her videos again? Probably. But if she drags an artist like that again, I might not continue to watch her.

chile you were one of the people dragging her, you were wrong then and you are wrong now.

back then you were saying she didn't like gaga because she prefers ballad gaga and was comparing it to joanne. cut forward to this reactions video which she doesn't mention joanne ONCE.

I get why some of y'all would be upset with ROM's reaction video but in her first chromatica video she wasn't rude. Literally all she said was she liked 4 songs, a lot of the rest needed to grow on her. I was like this and many others. but y'all couldn't handle it and were dragging her and putting words into her mouth and here you are doing it again :toofunny: she said she needed time and here she is proving that indeed she wasn't lying. 

Archived