Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Favorite Gaga Quotes

HausOfRiRiNavy

Featured Posts

JudasInTheDark

Peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no trouble, noise, or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Favorite quote of all time.

Was just about to post this. Sooo good!!

Eddie King

So I make great meatballs, pasta and all sorts. I love it. When I get the chance I make a mean meal. Mmm.

"Some people follow love. And some people follow their careers. If you are ever confused about which to follow, remember that your career will never wake up one morning and say that it doesn't love you anymore"

"Eating meat is so overrated - that is why I wear it."

"it's like taking a sip of water when you're ten feet from the finish line in a marathon. what a jackass."

"You can be smart, and in your underwear."

are there links to videos for any of these?

"All the clothes, the music, the tours, it's all supposed to be one big beautiful performance piece of liberation"

"It’s true! it’s about telling the truth, that people in the world need to be free to be who they are, and feel proud and valuable no matter where they come fromâ€

I love this so much, it's about being who you are, because kids around the world are taking their lives as a result of prejudice and feeling like they can't be who they are or that its bad to be strange or that you have to justify liking certain things or being a certain way. All of Gaga's 'strangeness' is just who she is and she is smart and compassionate enough to be able to stand up and present herself in a way in which she can make a statement, not just by saying it, but by living it and taking all the judgement and everything the world throws at her as an example that you don't have to be afraid.

Eddie King

“I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.â€

Floppy

If you don't have any shadows, you're not standing in the light.

I love this quote :legend:

• Shadow locked this topic