💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Chromatica #3 in Germany

corvus albus

Featured Posts

pachinko
Just now, corvus albus said:

How about not cancelling your tours so people buy your albums?

You dont need to tour when onlyfans exists. :trollga:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aussie
20 hours ago, Rio said:

Do you? #3 debut is... questionable:ladyhaha:
Damn. Germany's taste is so off in recent years

It’s the only non-German speaking album it seems so that’s great. Doesn’t mean all countries need to listen to American music first :saladga:

HermioneT

Oh, well at least it's Rainhard Mey before her and not some kind of questionable rap act. Some of his older chansons are engrained in my brain and I love them . Anyway, it really amazes me how he is releasing the same music for 50+ years and is still charting this high.

She / hers

Pennywise

I was just looking at my own country and I guess we don't do charts anymore? It probably doesn't help that she doesn't sell physical copies here anymore I guess. Even the biggest album retailer only has ASIB and some copies of The Fame colour vinyl :selena:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Andreu

Some of you forget that music in other languages exists and it shows :poot:

Economy
5 hours ago, corvus albus said:

Because a fanbase of 10.000 people is a lot more effective in France, where it can guarantee you a #1 spot than in the US where you won't even reach the top 10. 

To me I would think the proportion or percentage of the population that is fans would be more important than the total when it comes to charts

Mr S

I was disappointed but then when you see what Ariana, Billie, Taylor, Beyonce, Rihanna, etc did there with their last albums, Gaga did very well. Adele went #1 though.

Archived