• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudasInTheDark

• ALX

• Lum

• Carlitos

JudasInTheDark

Not even You're The One, or You (Ha Ha Ha)?

I can't get into her, no matter how hard I try      :awkney:

Introvert

Oh haha I see. What songs do you like rn?

I listened to the megamix of her upcoming album and idk the songs by name but there was one that i loved.

as far as whats already been released i like nuclear season, stay away, how can i, and dance 4 u

JudasInTheDark

Oh okay. I mainly just like a few off of her new album, some of the ones you mentioned included :P

I listened to the megamix of her upcoming album and idk the songs by name but there was one that i loved.

as far as whats already been released i like nuclear season, stay away, how can i, and dance 4 u

Chiunzhan

Not even You're The One, or You (Ha Ha Ha)?

Not even those ones, I listened to her songs on repeat, I thought they would grow on me, but they didn't    :awkney:

australiagaga

Not even those ones, I listened to her songs on repeat, I thought they would grow on me, but they didn't    :awkney:

I was the same, just couldn't get into her! Then You came out and I got into it, and also the Super Ultra mixtape! There are some really good songs on there.. Moment In Love is :legend:

Introvert

don't force feed yourself music.

thats something that annoys me about our generation growing up with the internet. we all become slaves to whats being shoved in our faces on blogs and forums. just because people are listening to charli xcx and shes not on the radio doesnt mean you have to like her.

Edited by Introvert

Chiunzhan

don't force feed yourself music.

thats something that annoys me about our generation growing up with the internet. we all become slaves to whats being shoved in our faces on blogs and forums. just because people are listening to charli xcx and shes not on the radio doesnt mean you have to like her.

I just felt curious because everyone talks about her music and praise it, Charli here, Charli there...

I don't like her and I don't pretend to...

JUST CURIOSITY, I'm not the poser-kind huh    :awkney:

MCMXCIII

On the True Romance minimix.... can you guys guess what the name of the song she starts singing in a robotic-like voice?

^ can you say at what time that starts?

It's (forgot the title), What I Like, Feel My Pain, Stay Away...

I don't think she put Take My Hand or Black Roses in the mix

MCMXCIII

^ can you say at what time that starts?

It's (forgot the title), What I Like, Feel My Pain, Stay Away...

I don't think she put Take My Hand or Black Roses in the mix

it's right when the What I like beat starts.... She's singing something about neon lights....

it's right when the What I like beat starts.... She's singing something about neon lights....

That's Take My Hand :)

A lot of us stans are sure it's part of Black Roses

MCMXCIII

A lot of us stans are sure it's part of Black Roses

whichever it sounds soooooooo goooood!!! 

Charli is all I've been listening to the last 3 weeks  :excited2:

• Mills locked this topic