💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to hand over her IG to charity organizations that support BLM

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

Hybrid AT
Just now, Spanish Eyes said:

Check out P!nk - she's clocking racists left and right on Twitter and WE STAN. Queens!

I meant an artist with as big a platform as she has. Pink is awesome too no doubt! 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
Just now, HybridAT said:

I don't know an artist of her level who's working as hard as she is being a privileged white woman

I love this woman with every fiber of my being and will always, ALWAYS defend her

She makes a DIFFERENCE in the world. She really does. Many other artists have platforms like she does... but would they dare do anything like that? No. 

Gaga has done SO MUCH more for humanity than provide music. And its time people respected that. I don't know how someone can hate her. She's the ray of light 2020 needed. 

End Racism Now

BornSimon
2 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

Such a powerful gesture. She needs to start protesting on the streets, too!

No, Gaga's health is very important too. She is doing everything she can, but being in the streets now protesting could be risky for her.

I love her so much for this (and for a million other reasons).

littlepotter

I don't know if I'm being creepy but that picture of her hand is making me.. emotional??? :selena: like look at that frail little hand, it looks so small and powerless but in reality carries so much power, bravery, talent, kindness... :bradley: i love this woman

chaeri pls

nest
5 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

Such a powerful gesture. She needs to start protesting on the streets, too!

She's chronically ill, why would you want her to be on the street while there's a pandemic around and trigger happy cops throwing rubber bullets and tear gas at everyone?

Stanley Digaga

She is the best !

She always do more then what we expect her to do and that's how we know she genuinely care about those issues. :heart:

lavenderblondee

Just when you think she can't be any greater..:bradley::applause:

This is great. Not just all talk, she is really doing something.

Suuus
6 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Temporarily. And afterwards she will continue to post various stories, info, news etc from various voices/orgs.

I wonder for how long

coolninjaguy
5 minutes ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

This is amazing and definitely for the better but I can’t help but guiltily feel it means we won’t be going back to Chromatica promo anytime soon:giveup:

um... can you please read the f*cking room? black ppl are literally dying but wHaT aBoUt tHe ChRoMaTICa pRoMo... seriously? 

Suuus
7 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Who would sad react this :awkney:

An asshole

Hybrid AT
6 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Who would sad react this :awkney:

Either a) an actual racist or b) someone who's confused and thinks she's handing over her account permanently :awkney:

I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt to @Slovakialop and hope it's not B, not A :triggered:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

MANiCURE 6

Imagine doing this a week after dropping your HIGHLY anticipated album... 

Only her can do this.

Archived