đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Zachary Campbell Makes AMAZING Video About Prejudice

27monster27

Featured Posts

littlepotter
13 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I’m not white, I’m a POC and this IS my moment. Racism has to stop. We can’t go back to living our lives like we used to. White people need to own up to the wrongs they’ve done over CENTURIES.

With all due respect this is one of the ways the movement loses power... What does "owning up to the wrongs" mean? It adds nothing to the conversation and does not offer any solutions, it only creates unnecessary division.

As a middle eastern if i were to ask white people to own up to what they've done to us... what are they gonna do? Uncolonize me? Say sorry? Makes no sense. What i can say is "you need to stop interfering with our business, get your ass out of the region, give palestinians their home back, pay us in reparations and never meddle again". Telling them "they have to stop" helps no one.

chaeri pls

Guest ARTPOPSlays
24 minutes ago, selenalavigne said:

thank you for explaining the issue logically. 

all i've seen on social media is mostly white people yelling at other white people that if they aren't posting black lives matter on their feed they are racist.

Thank you for this 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Most of the people posting things about caring don’t actually give one ****. What’s reposting something that millions of other people posted on social media gonna do in the long run? Nothing. We need to take real action. We need to lead by example, actions speak louder than words. And it can be in everyday things. Teach your children about equality, start healthy  conversations with family members or friends, stand up for someone you see being discriminated. It’s so much more than a social media trend. 

Illuminati Freak
2 hours ago, Agunimon said:

I watched this. I know he does create some content like this, but I wish he would do more of this and less of the overreacting. I feel like this is his forte.

You've actually made several comments on his what you call "over reacting" on a few occasions when people post his videos. Are you like one of those masc for masc muscle queens who can't handle a strong black man when they queen out? Does that make you feel uncomfortable? I know it's just not your thing right? This is exactly who Zach is and always has been. It's 100% authentic & it's what got him his fan base and followers over the years. It's what people love him for. And guess what suger pie he ain't changing it EVER. 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
1 minute ago, Illuminati Freak said:

You've actually made several comments on his what you call "over reacting" on a few occasions when people post his videos. Are you like one of those masc for masc muscle queens who can't handle a strong black man when they queen out? Does that make you feel uncomfortable? I know it's just not your thing right? This is exactly who Zach is and always has been. It's 100% authentic & it's what got him his fan base and followers over the years. It's what people love him for. And guess what suger pie he ain't changing it EVER. 

I agree with you that he has always been like this, I’ve been watching him since ARTPOP. But you didn’t have to bring race into this. They never said anything about his skin color, so until something of race is brought up on a negative manner, please don’t bring race into it 

Agunimon
48 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

??

I watch every video he puts out. He definitely shifted after her super bowl performance for more dramatic reactions. Compare his videos now to his reaction videos in the past and it is night and day. His videos now are more comedic and target a specific audience, which is partially why I watch him. He plays it up when the camera is on compared to how he reacted prior.

Are you really going to bring race and gender expression into this? Where did I say anything about anyone "queening" out, or whether that is a good or bad thing? You know nothing about me or what I am or am not into. You just know I had a few muscle avatars.

Do me a favor and stop making assumptions about me because I've had muscle related avatars.

TimisaMonster
3 hours ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I’m what you would consider white, and I’m not afraid of black people rising in power influence or wealth, I think we should all be. Oh but I’m racist, because I’m white right? 

Why did you think I was talking about YOU specifically? :what:

Ok...either you are white or not...why is it something to "consider"? Lol :smh:

Also...we should all be afraid of black people trying to better themselves? Please tell me you just worded that wrong... :awkney:

I'm referring to how white people in GENERAL have oppressed people of color for centuries all across the world and they were never allowed a fair chance at life...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Guest ARTPOPSlays
11 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Why did you think I was talking about YOU specifically? :what:

Ok...either you are white or not...why is it something to "consider"? Lol :smh:

Also...we should all be afraid of black people trying to better themselves? Please tell me you just worded that wrong... :awkney:

I'm referring to how white people in GENERAL have oppressed people of color for centuries all across the world and they were never allowed a fair chance at life...

Hi. So I gave myself time to get away from the internet and reflect. When you wrote your first reply, when you said “white people are”, we’re you trying to refer to all white peoples? Or just the white people who are racist? If you meant the second choice than I totally understand what you were trying to say. 

Also, I say consider, because even though in terms of skin color we talk black and white, it’s much more than that. We all have so much culture within us. So it’s annoying to see someone (not saying you did), group all white and black people into one category. My grandmother was an immigrant, born in Italy. She was most certainly a minority, my grandmother is French Canadian. I have a lot of culture within my “white” family. And my family is not racists.

After taking time away from social media, I would like to keep this conversation calm, I recognize I replied out of anger yesterday. What I want to do is just getting a better understanding of what you were trying to say. Did you mean all white people, or the white people white who are? I hope that you can see that despite what I am saying, I still believe Black lives matter and am in now way trying to negate their own hardships. 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
14 hours ago, littlepotter said:

With all due respect this is one of the ways the movement loses power... What does "owning up to the wrongs" mean? It adds nothing to the conversation and does not offer any solutions, it only creates unnecessary division.

As a middle eastern if i were to ask white people to own up to what they've done to us... what are they gonna do? Uncolonize me? Say sorry? Makes no sense. What i can say is "you need to stop interfering with our business, get your ass out of the region, give palestinians their home back, pay us in reparations and never meddle again". Telling them "they have to stop" helps no one.

Thank you for this 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I’ve been having trouble responding in a calm collected way, and you explained what I’ve been thinking perfectly. Action speaks louder than words. We can’t just say “sorry” and it’s all over. 

Archived