Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica Ball Setlist Thread #374

bees and honeyy

Featured Posts

bees and honeyy

Welcome to yet another thread about setlists for the soon-to-be-a-memory Chromatica Ball! I had a fun idea, based on practicality and realism, as well as a little bit of dream. At the risk of everyone on the forum hating me forever, I took the liberty to make yet another thread, you’re welcome :interestinga:

My show is 23 songs - pretty standard for Gaga - and the song choices are fairly expected; Chromatica, the hits and a couple extras for fun. 
The ‘dream’ element comes in where I hope the songs are a bit unique with their arrangement. That’ll never happen. Also, there’s some dance interludes as well as just standard interludes, because the show isn’t broken into definable acts. 
Please feel free to point out all the flaws in my Setlist and post your own xoxoxoxo

Introduction: ‘Chromatica I’

‘Alice’ 

‘Poker Face’ (slight elements of house music)

Dance Interlude (Gaga offstage): ‘LoveGame’ / ‘G.U.Y.’

‘Heavy Metal Lover’

‘Bad Romance’ (‘Government Hooker’ sample)

‘Stupid Love’ (with extended dramatic band intro) 

Band Interlude (Gaga offstage)

‘Just Dance’ (heavy percussion throughout)

‘Enigma’

‘Alejandro’ (second chorus omitted, ‘AMERICANO’ sample)

‘Replay’ 

Interlude: ‘Chromatica II’

‘911’

Dance Interlude (Gaga offstage): ‘Telephone - Alphabeat Remix’ / ‘Dance in the Dark’ / ‘Scheiße’

‘Plastic Doll’ (with ‘Monster’ sample)

‘Born This Way’

‘Free Woman’ (extended outro sampling demo)

‘Venus’

‘Sour Candy’ (with ‘Aura’ sample) 

Interlude: ‘Chromatica III’

‘Sine from Above’

‘The Edge of Glory’

Dance Interlude (Gaga offstage): ‘Paparazzi’

‘1000 Doves’ (with piano outro like DWUW at the AMAs)

‘Shallow’ 

‘Fun Tonight’

‘Perfect Illusion’ (demo version) 

‘Rain on Me’ (with extended intro) 

Dance Interlude (Gaga offstage): ‘Babylon - HL version’ 

‘Babylon’

bees and honeyy

Note: it hurt me to add ‘Shallow’ to this Setlist but it’s bound to be there 

Gagadonna
4 minutes ago, honeyy said:

Introduction: ‘Chromatica I’

‘Alice’ 

‘Poker Face’ (slight elements of house music)

Dance Interlude (Gaga offstage): ‘LoveGame’ / ‘G.U.Y.’

‘Heavy Metal Lover’

‘Bad Romance’ (‘Government Hooker’ sample)

‘Stupid Love’ (with extended dramatic band intro) 

Band Interlude (Gaga offstage)

‘Just Dance’ (heavy percussion throughout)

‘Enigma’

‘Alejandro’ (second chorus omitted, ‘AMERICANO’ sample)

‘Replay’ 

Interlude: ‘Chromatica II’

‘911’

Dance Interlude (Gaga offstage): ‘Telephone - Alphabeat Remix’ / ‘Dance in the Dark’ / ‘Scheiße’

‘Plastic Doll’ (with ‘Monster’ sample)

‘Born This Way’

‘Free Woman’ (extended outro sampling demo)

‘Venus’

‘Sour Candy’ (with ‘Aura’ sample) 

Interlude: ‘Chromatica III’

‘Sine from Above’

‘The Edge of Glory’

‘1000 Doves’ (with piano outro like DWUW at the AMAs)

‘Shallow’ 

‘Fun Tonight’

‘Perfect Illusion’ (demo version) 

‘Rain on Me’ (with extended intro) 

Dance Interlude (Gaga offstage): ‘Babylon - HL version’ 

‘Babylon’

I love (making) setlists and I actually like yours. Here are my comments: 

1) I didn't do it in my own setlist, but adding Poker Face after Alice is a great idea. Poker Face can have that poker/cards aesthetic that is part of Alice in Wonderland's theme. 

2) Dance interludes are a good idea to bring old hits without exhausting Gaga. I might use that idea in my future concepts. 

3) I wouldn't put Enigma between Just Dance and Alejandro, but just my opinion.

4) Maybe there are a bit too many interludes. For instance, she performs 911 between 2 interludes. Doesn't that seem a bit off to you? 

5) Plastic Doll with Monster samples is a great idea.

6) I would put Shallow, then 1000 Doves (first part acoustic and then studio) and then Fun Tonight. I would also put Perfect Illusion before or after Replay so that Rain on Me is right after Fun Tonight. 

Wanna have a look on my setlist? :) Click below: 

Spoiler

My Wonderland-themed Chromatica Ball : 

ACT I.

Intro + Chromatica I 

1. Alice                                                                                       

2. Born this Way / Just Dance [Medley]                                                                     

3. Free Woman                                                                                   

Interlude (Applause)                                                                         

4. Venus                                                                                  

5. Sour Candy / Telephone [Medley]                                                                     

6. Paparazzi (Acoustic)                                                          

ACT II. 

Interlude + Chromatica II 

7. 911                                                                                      

8. Scheisse                                                                           

9. Replay                                                                               

Band outro  

10. Plastic Doll                                                                       

11. Bloody Mary / Poker Face [Medley]                   

12. Perfect Illusion                                                                

Speech

13. Before I Cry                                                                    

14. Shallow                                                                            

15. Enigma / Heroes (Cover) [Medley]           

ACT III.

Interlude + Chromatica III 

16. Sine from Above                                                                 

17. Fun Tonight

18. Always Remember Us This Way / I'll Never Love Again [Acoustic Medley]         

19. 1000 Doves (Piano Demo) / 1000 Doves (Standard Version) [Medley]               

20. Million Reasons (Andreli Remix)      

ACT IV. 

Interlude (I Want Your Love / Fashion!)                

21. Stupid Love

22. Bad Romance (Revamped + extended "Walk Walk Fashion Baby" outro)     

23. Babylon (contains elements from "Vogue" and "Black Jesus / Amen Fashion")   

Band outro

24. Rain on Me 

Waking Up Interlude                  

JRCF29
9 minutes ago, honeyy said:

‘Heavy Metal Lover

:ladyhaha:

(‘Government Hooker’ sample)

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

‘AMERICANO’ sample)

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

10 minutes ago, honeyy said:

‘Just Dance’ (heavy percussion throughout

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

4) Maybe there are a bit too many interludes. For instance, she performs 911 between 2 interludes. Doesn't that seem a bit off to you? 

I see you've never head of Miss Born This Way Ball:hor:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Gagadonna
Just now, JRCF29 said:

I see you've never head of Miss Born This Way Ball:hor:

Now you say it, I remember that at the BTWB. How could I forget that :bradley:

bees and honeyy
5 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

I love (making) setlists and I actually like yours. Here are my comments: 

1) I didn't do it in my own setlist, but adding Poker Face after Alice is a great idea. Poker Face can have that poker/cards aesthetic that is part of Alice in Wonderland's theme. 

2) Dance interludes are a good idea to bring old hits without exhausting Gaga. I might use that idea in my future concepts. 

3) I wouldn't put Enigma between Just Dance and Alejandro, but just my opinion.

5) Plastic Doll with Monster samples is a great idea.

6) I would put Shallow, then 1000 Doves (first part acoustic and then studio) and then Fun Tonight. I would also put Perfect Illusion before or after Replay so that Rain on Me is right after Fun Tonight. 

Wanna have a look on my setlist? :) Click below: 

Hide contents

My Wonderland-themed Chromatica Ball : 

ACT I.

Intro + Chromatica I 

1. Alice                                                                                       

2. Born this Way / Just Dance [Medley]                                                                     

3. Free Woman                                                                                   

Interlude (Applause)                                                                         

4. Venus                                                                                  

5. Sour Candy / Telephone [Medley]                                                                     

6. Paparazzi (Acoustic)                                                          

ACT II. 

Interlude + Chromatica II 

7. 911                                                                                      

8. Scheisse                                                                           

9. Replay                                                                               

Band outro  

10. Plastic Doll                                                                       

11. Bloody Mary / Poker Face [Medley]                   

12. Perfect Illusion                                                                

Speech

13. Before I Cry                                                                    

14. Shallow                                                                            

15. Enigma / Heroes (Cover) [Medley]           

ACT III.

Interlude + Chromatica III 

16. Sine from Above                                                                 

17. Fun Tonight

18. Always Remember Us This Way / I'll Never Love Again [Acoustic Medley]         

19. 1000 Doves (Piano Demo) / 1000 Doves (Standard Version) [Medley]               

20. Million Reasons (Andreli Remix)      

ACT IV. 

Interlude (I Want Your Love / Fashion!)                

21. Stupid Love

22. Bad Romance (Revamped + extended "Walk Walk Fashion Baby" outro)     

23. Babylon (contains elements from "Vogue" and "Black Jesus / Amen Fashion")   

Band outro

24. Rain on Me 

Waking Up Interlude                  

911 isn’t really the start of a new segment so much as just the next bit of the current segment. So, Chromatica II is basically just an extended opening to 911. But thank you!

Twitter
17 minutes ago, honeyy said:

No. :excuseu:

bees and honeyy
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

No. :excuseu:

Paparazzi is one of my favourite Gaga songs! I just didn’t know where to place it. I was going to put it next to Fun Tonight but the Paparazzi reference felt so on the nose next to Paparazzi itself. Maybe after 911?

JRCF29

Maybe we can start a petition to get Gaga to add I Like It Rough to the setilst:vegas:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived