đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Someone reacted to ARTPOP (2020)

Psyduck

Featured Posts

RudraCNG
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

I really don’t understand why Gaga didn’t replace it on the tracklist with Xtina version. Or put the already existing HQ solo version like... there’s two options there. I hate how it’s just gonna be lost for most people.

Bc R. Kelly is also credited as a songwriter both in Christina and solo versions.

She shouldn't have removed any version imo. What's done is done.

ARTGOD
1 minute ago, Anderson123 said:

Yeah it sad to look at the tracklist without the song, it's the best one. I love Christina's version but I keep listening to R. Kelly. His voice sounds so much better there and I'm glad to be able to separate that from the mess that happened. He's a horrible person but they made a great song together, props to Gaga and DJ White Shadow.

Yup, I hate looking at my favorite Gaga album and seeing that it’s incomplete and knowing that every person who discovers it from now on will be listening to an incomplete version.

I think every single version is great. Gaga’s vocals, the lyrics and the production are just so good that there’s basically no way to ruin it.

Even this version is a bop :ladyhaha::

3 minutes ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

I really don’t understand why Gaga didn’t replace it on the tracklist with Xtina version. Or put the already existing HQ solo version like... there’s two options there. I hate how it’s just gonna be lost for most people.

I think the reasoning is that he has a writing credit on every version, so he still gets money. But if their logic was that they didn’t want to give him money then they would’ve also deleted the Xtina version. If they left it up that means they’re okay with it giving R Kelly a few coins, so I don’t see why not also put it on the album and make people forget that R Kelly was ever in the song.

Besides, isn’t he already in jail? I doubt the few coins the song gives him monthly will be enough to pay for a lawyer.

Maybe we should start the #JusticeForDWUW movement :triggered:.

ArtpopAct2
4 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

Yup, I hate looking at my favorite Gaga album and seeing that it’s incomplete and knowing that every person who discovers it from now on will be listening to an incomplete version.

I think every single version is great. Gaga’s vocals, the lyrics and the production are just so good that there’s basically no way to ruin it.

I think the reasoning is that he has a writing credit on every version, so he still gets money. But if their logic was that they didn’t want to give him money then they would’ve also deleted the Xtina version. If they left it up that means they’re okay with it giving R Kelly a few coins, so I don’t see why not also put it on the album and make people forget that R Kelly was ever in the song.

Besides, isn’t he already in jail? I doubt the few coins the song gives him monthly will be enough to pay for a lawyer.

Maybe we should start the #JusticeForDWUW movement :triggered:.

Yup there needs to be an entire ARTPOP renaissance where we get the album back to #1 like Mariah fans did and get non-R. Kelly DWUW back on the tracklist but I don’t think they’re ready for that convo

flyaway
7 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

Truly a bop. 

Latin american queens of pop :billie:

ARTGOD
9 minutes ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

Yup there needs to be an entire ARTPOP renaissance where we get the album back to #1 like Mariah fans did and get non-R. Kelly DWUW back on the tracklist but I don’t think they’re ready for that convo

If the lambs managed to get Mariah to put Glitter on streaming platforms thanks to the #JusticeForGlitter movement then we can definitely do the same for ARTPOP and DWUW. Topping iTunes is not that hard.

The problem is that monsters are so lazy that we can’t even do something like that. The last time monsters tried a #JusticeForARTPOP thing it barely cracked the 500’s :triggered:.

ArtpopAct2
1 minute ago, ARTGOD said:

If the lambs managed to get Mariah to put Glitter on streaming platforms thanks to the #JusticeForGlitter movement then we can definitely do the same for ARTPOP and DWUW. Topping iTunes is not that hard.

The problem is that monsters are so lazy that we can’t even do something like that. The last time monsters tried a #JusticeForARTPOP thing it barely cracked the 500’s :triggered:.

Yeah that was a mess:rip:

another goal we should have is justice for BR and get it #1 on the Hot 100 but that’s even harder

MonsterOfSpain
38 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Yeah it's sad to look at the tracklist without the song, it's the best one. I love Christina's version but I keep listening to R. Kelly. His voice sounds so much better there and I'm glad to be able to separate that from the mess that happened. He's a horrible person but they made a great song together, props to Gaga and DJ White Shadow.

This! Somebody who's finally able to separate the art from the person here. The original DWUW is one of her best songs, the Christina and solo versions are great too but R. Kelly really takes it to another level, I'll never stop listening to it, period!

MonsterOfSpain
5 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

1 minute ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

another goal we should have is justice for BR and get it #1 on the Hot 100 but that’s even harder

We should get these tasks done during the LG7 waiting era (aka 2021- ) instead of melting down lmao

LayneOnMe

Ughhh my literal favorite album!!!! To me, there isn’t a single skip song! 

we could belong together..

ARTGOD
27 minutes ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

It is hard, but I think we don’t even have to try it. I don’t wanna even talk about it, but everyone knows that when Gaga passes away both BR and The Fame will go straight to #1 :interestinga:.

24 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

We should get these tasks done during the LG7 waiting era (aka 2021- ) instead of melting down lmao

We should definitely organize little projects like these in between eras. It would be a good way to channel our energy into something positive.

Imagine if we tried to get a different song or album to #1 every week and everyone participated. We could be unstoppable.

Instead we just get meltdowns and album rankings every other day lmao :ladyhaha:.

PanPikus

Justice for Gaga's best song ever Do What U Want :bradley:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Archived