💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Do you know?

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

flyaway
51 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

But shouldn’t those be production credits? If that’s true this is her most Frankenstein song.

Some elements belong to the songwriting credits (chords, melodies), and they are changed by the actual producers of the final result. That's why. 

It's kinda strange, but at the end it worked. They all did the best and the song is a true banger. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE 6
27 minutes ago, River said:

It’s the statue’s leg

Is it really the statue tho ? I've always thought it was some PhotoshopGa between her and the statue.

RAMROD

- She used to hang outside MTV TRL windows

"When I was in middle school, it was the whole Britney-‘NSync craze, so after school my girlfriends and I would take the train downtown and stand outside of TRL and cheer and hope that we’d see somebody’s fingernail in the window. I look back on it fondly. It doesn’t happen anymore, and it’s quite sad. It’s my intention to revive that lunacy with this album. You can’t deny the power of a pop group being able to stop traffic."

- Gaga fascination to Gay clubs/Dive bars culture, and 80s music is what inspires her to do dance music.

I was in New York, partying a lot at gay clubs and dive bars. I was out five nights a week. I fell in love with the Cure, the Pet Shop Boys, the Scissor Sisters. I got really fascinated with Eighties club culture. It was a natural progression from the glam, Bowie-esque, singer-songwriter stuff I’d been working on. I used to take my demo into clubs, but I would lie and say that I was Lady Gaga’s manager, and that she was only available to play on Friday nights at 10:30 — the best time slot.

- I wanna take a ride on your disco stick line happened because she was horny over somebody in the night club. And disco stick was supposed to be symbolic to a vibrator/deeldow

It’s another of my very thoughtful metaphors for a cock. I was at a nightclub, and I had quite a sexual crush on somebody, and I said to them, “I wanna ride on your disco stick.” The next day, I was in the studio, and I wrote the song in about four minutes. When I play the song live, I have an actual stick — it looks like a giant rock-candy pleasuring tool — that lights up.

- Gaga performs without pants because of her grandma.

My grandmother is basically blind, but she can make out the lighter parts, like my skin and hair. She says, “I can see you, because you have no pants on.” So I’ll continue to wear no pants, even on television, so that my grandma can see me.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/lady-gaga-worships-queen-and-refuses-to-wear-pants-80060/

- Lady Gaga is the first woman to ever win an Oscar, Grammy, BAFTA and Golden Globe in the same year -- all for "A Star is Born."

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived