💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Chromatica most epic for bedroom parties. Times Review.

KennyRichie

Featured Posts

KennyRichie

“It’s bittersweet that the album is arriving in a time of social distancing and physical isolation. In many ways, Chromatica is ideal for blasting in communal environments, perhaps at a packed club or party, as the music celebrates the power derived from making yourself vulnerable around (and to) other people. However, Gaga’s deep connection to the material, and commitment to being kind to herself even as she exposes her rawest emotions, makes for a rich listening experience no matter where it happens. Consider Chromatica the soundtrack for 2020’s most epic bedroom dance parties.”

https://time.com/5845014/lady-gaga-chromatica-album-review/

Magui

It is bittersweet... When I was listen the album for first time, when I got to Sine From Above, my mind immediately got transported to a stadium full of people dancing, jumping... That rush of a crowd of people exploding at same moment, that rush of energy. That is what this album brings. So in mind i was like, it is such a shame that we can't listen to it like that soon. 

buzzkill
14 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

is this her most well received album critically? 

yes. 

:sis:

Bonkers
11 minutes ago, Tomas94 said:

Having a full on Chromatica dance party in my room right now :lolly:

wait.  does chromatica mean boner now? :wtfga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

brucee
59 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

wait.  does chromatica mean boner now? :wtfga:

always have, always will.

edit : on the tone of yung-ga in the transmission Gagavision.

hello hello baby.

Archived