Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I feel bad for not liking the album

Little Fighter

Featured Posts

Dramatica

I'm a fan of Gaga's and yes I don't like all of her albums, it's okay :kara: but the fact that you won't give up on her shows how lovely and caring you are :kara:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlasticDollGirl

It’s an ok album I agree, some songs I like and a lot I don’t. 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Little Fighter
Just now, jcataloni said:

At first, when I first heard “free women” and the extremely generic chorus drop, all I could think how disappointed I was. Then I kept listening, and I love the album. I think what the issue is we as little monsters we’re expecting the next “ the fame “ or the next “ bad romance “ so we go into it with these extremely high expectations of what we want it to sound like. So if you can get rid of all those projections you had for the album you’ll be able to enjoy it. I think Gaga wanted to show to the world, and to her self she doesn’t have to release “shock-pop” to be successful, and has elements from all her music over the years. I think the main goal of this album was to have a mainstream approach, so they stopped things from ARTPOP, like really long songs, and choruses. I just hope she takes a note from Ari and releases again Sooner than later. 

I was not one of the people who expected another Fame or Bad Romance. I love Bad Romance, but I do not care about The Fame that much if I am being honest. It is a good album, but it is not my favorite. I do not want repeats of anything I love. I want Gaga to change things up and never repeat herself, which is what she did with Chromatica. It was not a change I loved but that is okay. 

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

zerojk

I feel you 100%
i even posted a similar thread...

i enjoy some songs in the album but i don’t love it, i’ve seen that some songs have grown a little bit more on me but lets just see what she does next

JaysAMess

It's okay to NOT like an album, it doesn't make you any less of a fan.

Twitter

DON’T feel bad at all for disliking the album. That defines all of us fans have different taste. I don’t care for ARTSKIP and connected better to Joanne and her previous albums.

Hopefully LG7 changes that for you. ;) 

tomsches

Lol why would you feel bad for not liking an album? Either you like it or you don't, it's not that deep. Nobody forces you to like Gaga's music. 

Antoni

I'm with you. It's an okay album. I can listen to it without skipping any of the songs. But I'm bored half the time.

Also, how can anyone sit here and make OP feel bad about feeling bad, as though it's totally acceptable to not like this album, when this whole forum has been people dumping on each other for not liking certain songs for the past week.

And I'm guilty of that too. I don't know how anyone can like the album version of Babylon lol

My name isn't Timmers

LaMaisonGaga

It's okay, most of us hate Joanne and still are here :billie: 

lamaisongaga.com

FRANK1991

If it's not your vibe, it's not your vibe :ohwell:

I love it but I can also see why people might get put off by the sound

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

flyaway

Each one has their own taste, so it's valid if you're not into it. Don't force it down your throat. 

25 minutes ago, Little Fighter said:

I hope she released a rock album next. She has done so many styles already, rock seems like a natural evolution. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5885091

RAMROD

:billie:   what can you do, nothing. If you don't like it now, then you don't like it. Let it go.

Maybe in few years time, you might have listened to more artists, sounds, genres, then Chromatica will sounded the way it intended to be for you. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Wet Fire

This only shows that you love her so much that you want to like all her music. :kara:

steven

You should not feel ashamed for not liking the album, it’s okay sis. I wasn’t the biggest fan either upon first listen but it’s grown on me so much. I hope you find one or two songs to enjoy at least :kiss:

Magui

I do you feel bad? I'm sure that are other albums from her that others don't like  too. And why the need to force yourself to like it? It doesn't make sense. For me the album was very enjoyable from first listen and the more I listened to it, the more I liked it. But if didn't enjoyed it I definitely wouldn't be forcing myself to listen to it. Plus there are other albums from Gaga that you like, so guess you can always keep with those until next one, and maybe you'll like the next one more.

Archived