news

Gaga #87 on Forbes 100 2020

Guest Adarsh

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

Can someone explain to me what Judge Judy makes so much f*cking money from?

Musery

39 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

They have not been reputable  or trust worthy for years now

It's a guessing game like all "worth" lists. It's for ego stroking and bragging rights to ppl who are actually impressed by that sh!t.   Kanye and Trump consistently harass them about their "miscalculations" 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

17 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Can someone explain to me what Judge Judy makes so much f*cking money from?

Having trouble loading the page but I would think from syndication.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

VasilisVas
1 hour ago, JillTyrell2004 said:

Even with the world the way it is right now we’re still obsessing over how much money people have.

sassy mel b GIF by Spice Girls

Yes it’s stupid, but it’s entertainment news for the entertainment business so I guess it is what it is. It’s more for entertainment celebrity gossip I guess. 

BlackCrown
1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

This lists are so dumb now! It is time for people to stop caring about how much $ others have. It' tacky and outdated! Focus yoir energy somewhere else. We are living in another reality now post - corona! A better one! We need to shift our mentality. 

bearclawsup agree GIF by University of Central Arkansas

Yeah I think/hope this situation will have a very good effect on mentalities and how people see life.

I think mentalities were beginning to shift before the pandemic, that's of course just my opinion but that's something I started noticing around me. It seems to me that people were starting to understand that making money and having a good social status doesn't necessarily bring you hapiness, it's about being passionate about what you do, feeling excited about what you're going to do everyday, and not caring about how the others / the society will see you.

Of course I know that having a job that you feel excited about is not possible for everyone, it's not always that simple, it's kind of a privilege.

I'd also love to see more people starting to feel more responsible about what they do, what they buy, about their ecological impact, that's something that I already see happening around me in Europe, I don't really know about the US, but it's still so slow.. When I see people rushing to Zara the first day after the lockdown ended, it scares me a bit ..

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

blankpaper

Education: drop out :air:

1-B7-BF0-C5-6-D61-4-DD9-B81-D-3364177124

reality’s tight if the music is right

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

This lists are so dumb now! It is time for people to stop caring about how much $ others have. It' tacky and outdated! Focus yoir energy somewhere else. We are living in another reality now post - corona! A better one! We need to shift our mentality. 

PREACH. Celebrity culture and idolization has been a distraction for too long! It's got me questioning if I should even be spending so much time on ggd lately, tbh.

I will never understand how she doesn't earn more. Or are people just earning more nowadays? She sells actual records, Shallow was huge, ENIGMA, the film, etc

Gracious Gaga

wow she's so poor. how embarrassing . #87????? I have to unstan 

♥ Kindness Police.

Archived