💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My Critique of Love Me Right

Cody James

Featured Posts

Cody James

I truly do not have a song I would skip on every listen so don’t @ me lol, but Love Me Right sets me up for failure. Once I hear the first verse I am instantly on the edge of my seat, but then it feels like it shifts from a “This is me” kind of lullaby, into a song that was forced into a dance track. Anyone else agree or disagree? Help convince me I am wrong so I can rate it a 10/10 rather a 6/10 :bye:

JillTyrell2004

I have to disagree. I think the tempo is perfect and I love the progression. The verses are contemplative, the pre-chorus she’s coming to a decision, and the chorus is her demanding answers. 

eddyjeddy

I reckon Love Me Right is the New Years Day (Reputation) of this album, it was a break from the bops that was serve (really a break for my poor ears) 

Divine

The song fits ASIB more tbh 

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

theARTVampire

It's missing some backing vocals during the Chorus - otherwise it's a good track!

johnwayne1993

I feel like Heal Me, The Cure and Love Me Right we’re made in the same session, they all give me similar vibes. But I think it works at its tempo and I love the 80s vibe! It works for a Deluxe track and it’s kind of one of my favourites 

Cody James

Yeah I LOVE the high heels, five foot two line. Has me wanting to hear more to instigate a crying session. 

Saint Gaga

Chorus is a let down...It's kinda annoying...The song started as a caom, softer one & then suddenly the chorus comes out of nowhere & makes it a mess...But it's still nice.Could've been better 

Archived