Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: Black Lives Matter (posts heartfelt note and donation links)

Hybrid AT

Featured Posts

1blueshe

Its literally insane to me that this a gaga fan site. The woman is literally talking about white privilege and systemic racism in detail on her insta posts but yet the site allows so many racist "political opinion" posts to slide. Human rights aren't a opinion. 

I'm glad she is using her privilege to speak out and help support black voices. 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Society
11 hours ago, Regina George said:

I can’t wait for y’all to drag people who are against this scum next time another thread about him pops up. Imagine being a “little monster” and literally shaming this woman even tho you know damn well she always stands for human rights. Disgusting.

He posted that just to gain clout so that people would think, "oh, he's unafraid to call out his own fave, good on him". While most monsters have no doubt she is doing her research. I never said anything because we know Gaga's always do her own research before she does anything, probably due to what she learned about philantrophy from Michael. It's always better to research the organization you're donating to.

Some celebrities are often loud and do things that's right in front of their eyes. It's not wrong, some are young and more impulsive which Gaga was once the same. Some because the cause is right in their hearts and it's about their own community. But some don't care as much but posted what certain black celebrities have posted thinking they must know what they're talking about.

Wolf

She took the time to inform herself, a woman of class. Marcmonster take notes. You don't have to be a keyboard warrior to effect change :)

Archived