💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: Black Lives Matter (posts heartfelt note and donation links)

Hybrid AT

Featured Posts

geusst1235

Before someone inevitably complains about Gaga apparently sharing these resources "late", I'd just like to point out something that promptly renders this complaint moot. Odds are, she probably wanted to compile a list of legitimate, vetted organizations to make sure that the donations are actually going to be used efficiently.

Either way, We should appreciate her consistent outpouring of kindness, support and love for people. :heart:â€đŸ’•â€đŸ’•â€đŸ’•â€đŸ’•â€đŸ’•â€â€đŸ’•â€đŸ’•â€â€

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstasy2
8 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

This fanbase is ALWAYS quick to judge her actions prematurely when she is ALWAYS working hard to make this world a better place, privately if not publicly, and taking her time to be as articulate a megaphone as she can be for societal issues and send a positive message. I hope this shuts everyone up now :triggered:

Exactly.

I hope that this can serve as a reminder to some people that just because we cannot see what she is doing, does not mean she is doing nothing. It means we can’t see what’s happening.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Helix

Whew she’s always so well-spoken it’s incredible, glad to see her using her platform like this

Killa

Great work gaga. Keep strong us monsters, lets hope corruption and prejudice in us can be dethroned soon enough. 

geusst1235
9 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Exactly.

I hope that this can serve as a reminder to some people that just because we cannot see what she is doing, does not mean she is doing nothing. It means we can’t see what’s happening.

Yep, people even complained about Gaga doing nothing in response to Covid-19. Meanwhile, she was quite literally raising $128million from various corporations and companies while simultaneously setting up an event with dozens upon of artists.

Absolutely no one should ever complain about Gaga being "lazy" or not supporting a cause ever again after these instances. It would simply be illogical and nonsensical to do so.

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, geishababe said:

Where’s marcmonster now? :ohwell:

Trying to paint himself as a victim no doubt 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Arturo

She never fails to amaze me.

Everyone who is happy she finally made a statement please don't look away now. Look into the organizations she posted. I understand money might be tight but finding one that speaks to you the most and donating just $5 or even $1 is doing much more than most people. Please donate :heart:

Hybrid AT
1 minute ago, Acid Wonderland said:

She's good at following the herd. 

Don't do this. Seriously. Get out of this thread immediately.

Reported.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Arturo
1 minute ago, Acid Wonderland said:

She's good at following the herd. 

She's good at being consistent her whole ****ing career and fighting for people who've been silenced throughout history. She said it best herself. She "supports the unsupported voices". In this case, Black lives.

Kapi09

But who will help people who have their property destroyed (robbed shops etc) bc of the protest? :saladga:

They are the most affected. :triggered:

My name isn't Alice

Archived