💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Just Heard "Love Me Right" For The First Time

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

NeedUMoreThanX
2 minutes ago, SummerGirl21 said:

Someone posted a downloadable link on GGD in the downloadable media forum. I thought that was illegal, but maybe the mods don't care because it's an exclusive track?

But thank you for letting me know! ❤️

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SummerGirl21
Just now, NeedUMoreThanX said:

I downloaded it, but because I have Apple Music iTunes won’t let me download files from my computer onto my phone. It’s really stupid. 

omg my itunes won't even let me put it in my library!!!!! it's so annoying. 

NeedUMoreThanX
Just now, SummerGirl21 said:

omg my itunes won't even let me put it in my library!!!!! it's so annoying. 

It really is. I don’t understand why there isn’t just a deluxe version you can get anywhere like it’s been for the other albums. 

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, RabbitHeart said:

It reminds me of ASIB, like it could've been an Ally song. 

See this is why I don't get it though. It doesn't fit the album AT ALL :trollga:

RabbitHeart
14 hours ago, Delaytica said:

See this is why I don't get it though. It doesn't fit the album AT ALL :trollga:

It's why I'm glad it's a bonus track. I like it but it feels like a song from ASIB she couldn't fit into the movie but really loved so she figured she'd put it out anyway.

Unless it was supposed to be a promo single for Five Foot Two :wtfga: wait a minute...

Prostitute Barbie

I transferred all the bonus tracks into my iTunes account and have the deluxe version in my library... I like the bonus tracks :oops: it’s like the encore after the main show and then the Stupid Love Remix gets me hyped up to start over again 

Married the Night
3 minutes ago, BrownEyess said:

I transferred all the bonus tracks into my iTunes account and have the deluxe version in my library... I like the bonus tracks :oops: it’s like the encore after the main show and then the Stupid Love Remix gets me hyped up to start over again 

How do you get them on your phone? My Mac crashed 😭 

Prostitute Barbie
Just now, Married the Night said:

How do you get them on your phone? My Mac crashed 😭 

I do have the target cd but for getting the tracks in my library I used the download links someone shared with us on this site. Downloaded them to my Mac, dragged them over to iTunes and it took a few minutes before they were uploaded to my library. They have a dotted cloud next to them while waiting to be uploaded to your library 

Babylon98

I think it's a beautiful song, with touching lyrics and gorgeous vocals that makes me want to dance! I understand where people are coming from since it it's very run of the mill pop but at the same time I fricking love it and it makes me feel so good!

Daylight Jokers

It's very TLC on the verses yet very Whitney on the chorus. I actually really like it now on my 2nd listen. I skipped it on my first.

Archived