Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

TCB is gonna be our last chance to see her smaller hits

FentyGa

Featured Posts

pop ate my heart
2 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

but it was her first #1 in 8 years, i feel like that makes it a stapleĀ 

hmmm but Gaga is more about her art than the charts. I know she'll perform it bc obviously she wants the fans happy, but i don't think it's that important to her as a song as much as other hits from her catalog. I think she'd rather sing a deep-cut fan fav than a song that is not GAGA's (artistically speaking)

Maybe she'll perform it in her jazz shows or in the piano section of her shows as an occasionalĀ addition

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stevana229
6 minutes ago, Jasoneg1990 said:

Honestly Iā€™d rather her perform chromatica in order and have a good story line for the show

THIS!!! Melanie Martinez did this for her k-12 tour then played some older songs at the end. Gaga should do the album completely in order

Reality

I'm okay with that honestly. We already have a lot of performances of those songs.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

GagaStefi
24 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

the only ones i rly see her not performing on tour are Fun Tonight (i love that song but it might not fit the tourā€™s vibe), Enigma (she doesnt need to lol only realll skip on the album), and i guess 1000 Doves (kinda forgettable)

I see 1000 Doves being a interlude

StarstruckIllusion

thank god @ only Alejandro, itā€™s irritatingĀ 

31 minutes ago, Robot said:

I always find Alejandro to be such a highlight at her showsĀ :billie:

Wonder whyĀ :reductive:

Ā 

BlingNotTheMusic
48 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

LoveGame

ā€¢Telephone

ā€¢Alejandro (a masterpiece:messga:)

ā€¢Judas (also a masterpiece:interestinga:)

ā€¢TEOG

ā€¢YoĆ¼ & I

ā€¢Applause

Tbqfh

I grew up with these songs and I'm not bummed at all if she doesn't play them again. To me, these are OVERPLAYED and performed way too often. She performed majority of these at JWT, Enigma, Software Ball Tour and more.Ā 

She has SO MANY other great songs that she never touches. Marry The Night, Heavy Metal Lover, Black Jesus/Amen Fashion, Electric Chapel, Sexxx Dreams, ARTPOP, Donatella, etc.Ā 

She also never performs unreleased/fan favorites. But yeah, I could never see her perform LoveGame or Telephone again and die happy.Ā 

TEOG and YoĆ¼ and I will continue in her catalog imo.Ā 

ARTBOP

LoveGame,Ā Alejandro and TEOG havo got to stay. I wonā€™t take it otherwise.

Regina George

LoveGame and Alejandro need to be on every single one of her toursĀ :bradley:Ā I said what I said.. Including those you mentioned first ofcĀ :tony:

DontCallMeAlice
38 minutes ago, Dadru said:

Applause HASĀ to be on the setlist ofĀ every tour, periodĀ :vegas:

Sheā€™s been performing it way too much imo. Iā€™d rather see her performingĀ other songs from ARTPOP instead of Applause.Ā 

42 minutes ago, Robot said:

I always find Alejandro to be such a highlight at her showsĀ :billie:

The rest can go but I want Alejandro to stayĀ :pray:

Padam.

ThisBitch
29 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

hmmm but Gaga is more about her art than the charts. I know she'll perform it bc obviously she wants the fans happy, but i don't think it's that important to her as a song as much as other hits from her catalog. I think she'd rather sing a deep-cut fan fav than a song that is not GAGA's (artistically speaking)

Maybe she'll perform it in her jazz shows or in the piano section of her shows as an occasionalĀ addition

I think Shallow is very important to her, I'm sure that she rather sings Shallow than anything from TF/TFM

ThisBitch
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

LoveGame and Alejandro need to be on every single one of her toursĀ :bradley:Ā I said what I said.. Including those you mentioned first ofcĀ :tony:

Love Game MB version is a slay with the snaps but the rest not so much. I'm only okay with LG/Alejandro if she reworks them

2School4Cool

Whether she plays these songs at every single show from now on, Iā€™m not sure, but I would be surprised if she stops playing Alejandro, Telephone, Applause, etc. Judas and YoĆ¼ & I have already been left out of plenty of shows, but I doubt sheā€™ll retire them altogether, sheā€™ll still do them here and there throughout her career. The same with LoveGame, but just look at people like Elton John or Paul McCartney,Ā eventually you get to a point in your career where your setlists are 95% classic hits because thatā€™s what the people want to hear. Even if she retires hits for certain tours, sheā€™ll never just abandon the classics. If anything, as time goes on sheā€™ll probably do less deep cuts.

See The Best In Everyone

Psyduck
42 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Those are three of the best songs on the albumĀ :noparty:

I could see 1000 Doves becoming the next Million ReasonsĀ 

We'll have 1000 performances then

keep on looking for Psyduck

djBuffoon

The fact that any of those classics will be replaced by ā€œStupid Loveā€, I - :bradley:

Archived