⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
politics

Right-wingers arrested on terrorism charges in Las Vegas

Melisandre

Good. Non-violence is the only way.

Give me the password to the ****ing wi-fi!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

MISTER GEEMATICA
10 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

About damn time they’re catching these morons.

Marilyn MonHoe

The Republican Party is full of terrorists, no surprise whatsoever

• Like 9

ice bear

a candlelight of hope :golfclap:

ice bear = best bear

weezy
42 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

Good. Non-violence is the only way.

That is not true. But certainly terrorism is not the way. **** the GOP. 

shame

i love this song

ezgif-com-crop.gif

angels forever, forever angels
  • LMAO 1

Melisandre
1 minute ago, weezy said:

That is not true. But certainly terrorism is not the way. **** the GOP. 

No. Non-violence is the only way.

• LMAO 2

weezy
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

No. Non-violence is the only way.

That is a very tone deaf thing to say. Tell that to an angry and exhausted black person who has seen their brothers and sisters violently persecuted by white terrorists up to and including today, for the last 200 years, since their ancestors were dragged across an ocean against their will and forced into slavery. 

If the police won't do their jobs as intended, then they need to be forced into submission by whatever means necessary. Enough is truly enough. 

Edited by weezy
  • Thanks 4

Melisandre
16 minutes ago, weezy said:

That is a very tone deaf thing to say. Tell that to an angry and exhausted black person who has seen their brothers and sisters violently persecuted by white terrorists up to and including today, for the last 200 years, since their ancestors were dragged across an ocean against their will and forced into slavery. 

If the police won't do their jobs as intended, then they need to be forced into submission by whatever means necessary. Enough is truly enough. 

Yet I still believe in non-violence whether you consider it (and in turn Gaga as well) tone deaf. I’m entitled to my opinion just as much as anyone else is. Did I once say no one is allowed to protest how they want? Did I tell anyone how to believe or think. I just said that non-violence is the way. Call me tone deaf all you want I honestly don’t care. I have a stance of non-violence and stand by it. For all sides of history.

Until we learn compassion for each other nothing good is ever going to be achieved. 

• Like 1

weezy
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

Yet I still believe in non-violence whether you consider it (and in turn Gaga as well) tone deaf. I’m entitled to my opinion just as much as anyone else is. Did I once say no one is allowed to protest how they want? Did I tell anyone how to believe or think. I just said that non-violence is the way. Call me tone deaf all you want I honestly don’t care. I have a stance of non-violence and stand by it. For all sides of history.

Until we learn compassion for each other nothing good is ever going to be achieved. 

I don't think that black people owe cops any compassion. Period.

You can maintain that stance, that's fine, but the buck shouldn't have to stop at black people finally standing up for themselves. Nope. It shouldn't HAVE to be violent, but unfortunately until the white terrorists behave themselves, it will have to be. 

Edited by weezy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Melisandre
7 minutes ago, weezy said:

You can maintain that stance, that's fine, but the buck shouldn't have to stop at black people finally standing up for themselves. Nope. It shouldn't HAVE to be violent, but unfortunately until the white terrorists behave themselves, it will have to be. 

I fully support it all. I believe in non-violence. I also believe the most effective way is to get themselves into politics. Infiltrate the white system they live and breathe/die in and turn it on its head from the inside out... the more POC etc. in government the better the world becomes. 

• Like 1

BornAsUnic0rn
29 minutes ago, weezy said:

Not to forget that literally democracy wouldn’t exist without violence. Nor would not only the rights of poc, but also women’s rights, gay rights, ect. have gone anywhere without some form of violence. 

• Thanks 2

BornAsUnic0rn
25 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

I fully support it all. I believe in non-violence. I also believe the most effective way is to get themselves into politics. Infiltrate the white system they live and breathe/die in and turn it on its head from the inside out... the more POC etc. in government the better the world becomes. 

Dare I say it‘s racist to not see that people of color are sadly unable to save themselves from a problem and a system WHITE folks created to surprise them. How can black Americans, whom are roughly 13% of America‘s population, vote themselves out of this?

Suppression of minorities is based on this concept, they literally can’t save themselves without the help of the majority. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1