What is your favorite song?  

469 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite song?

• Alice
    • Rain On Me

Featured Posts

Gangie
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

do you even know what that song sounds like? :billie:  nothing like Sine From Above. And the fact there is a drum and bass outro for the song... like who does that? Theres so many songs which are more experimental and unique than what 911 is

There is nothing experimental in the song expect Sir Elton John making it on the dance track :giggle:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
Just now, Gracious Gaga said:

RAIN ON ME ?? R U KIDDING?? it’s not experimental at all :messga: 

I agree with you replay is one of the most experimental songs.  And SFA would’ve been very experimental in 2014 :)  

That was my point :billie:

Rain On Me combines 90s house with more of a Daft Punk sound, which releasing that is quite risky and 'out there' compared to what is being put out.

Sine From Above has a drum and bass section, ontop of a house song. Yeah the majority of it does sound dated... but who is releasing songs like that with something that throws you off guard like that? 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
Just now, Gangie said:

There is nothing experimental in the song expect Sir Elton John making it on the dance track :giggle:

And 911 is? :billie:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig

So far... 

Rain On Me is winning, followed by Alice in 2nd place and 911 in 3rd. :vegas:

End Racism Now

Gangie
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

And 911 is? :billie:

The vocal production is something very very very unique, and the whole DARK sound is kinda risky. Prove me wrong :flower:

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Gangie said:

The vocal production is something very very very unique, and the whole DARK sound is kinda risky. Prove me wrong :flower:

They put her vocals through autotune to remove her vibrato, then added an effect like she was signing through a fan... idk, its not THAT unique :flower:  I only get a 'dark' sound in the verses and pre-chorus... but not in the chorus :flower:

End Racism Now

Chromatography

sine better than replay, what a joke

Hybrid AT
6 minutes ago, Gangie said:

He called 90% of Prism better than Government Hooker and engages in BTW album slander routinely

tenor.gif?itemid=4833649

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Gangie
Just now, HybridAT said:

He called 90% of Prism better than Government Hooker and engages in BTW album slander routinely

tenor.gif?itemid=4833649

How could I even forget about that... :billie:

Born This Way

Tbh it’s so close, I say a re-polling starting from the beginning :gaycat: Cuz no way in hell ROM is the best song on the album, let me just say that.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

flyaway

In Chromatica, no one song is better than the other. 

Spoiler

Except for Sour Candy. It's not that good but still a bop 

Archived