469 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite song?

• Alice
    • Rain On Me

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Okayyyyy I agree. I feel like I'm crazy cuz everyone loves it :laughga:

I love the lyrics but melodically that hook does nothing for me. It reminds me of MJH, I felt a similar way but that was a fan favorite too :messga: 

At least with MJH there is some variation in the chorus and within the instrumental to keep you engaged. 911 is just the same thing with nothing to spice it up :selena:

End Racism Now

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hybrid AT
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

And neither am I :ally:

You clearly are VERY bothered honey by a song winning on an online poll, das why you on this thread lashing out

f56cd8d38174f607239f4106d87fb318.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

You clearly are VERY bothered honey by a song winning on an online poll

f56cd8d38174f607239f4106d87fb318.gif

Check the numbers... Rain On Me is winning followed by Alice, then 911 in last :ally:

End Racism Now

Gangie
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Lyrically, this album is SOLID. But sonically 911 falls short, especially on the chorus. I like songs based of how the song sounds, and what the lyrics are like. Chromatica is her most personal record to date :ally: 

Judge Judy Reaction GIF

Well, you have all the rights to have your own opinion even if I think it’s wrong :flower:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Gracious Gaga
17 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Like what do y'all see in 911? The transition from Chromalude 2 to 911 is dope, the verses sound dope (the instrumental in this section is dope), the pre-chorus is dope... but it builds up to such an anti-climax. The chorus is so underwhelming. If there were harmonies or something to elevate the chorus, it would be the best song on the album. But the chorus is just... meh... compared to the rest of the song. 

It’s the most “Gaga” song she’s reLeased since BTW :messga: it’s so classic Gaga style and unique 

♥ Kindness Police.

Gracious Gaga
9 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

@Gracious Gaga messed this one up by directing the gays to this thread

We were winning with 911, even if by 1-2 votes

InsistentFirstAtlasmoth-size_restricted.

I really did mess this up.  All my haters came here to vote literally any song BUT 911.  I need to be arrested 

♥ Kindness Police.

Hybrid AT
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

Anyways 911 is like bottom 3

tenor.gif

Again, bears repeating :trollga:

26 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Said no one ever with functional ears and taste buds

tenor.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

xoxo Craig
Just now, Gracious Gaga said:

It’s the most “Gaga” song she’s reLeased since BTW :messga: it’s so classic Gaga style and unique 

What do you mean by "most Gaga song"? :billie:  Gaga doesn't have a sound. All the songs on Chromatica are Gaga songs. Everything is unique, different to what the next person is putting out, has catchy hooks or instrumentals (apart from 911)... :oops:

End Racism Now

Gangie
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I really did mess this up.  All my haters came here to vote literally any song BUT 911.  I need to be arrested 

You really screwed this time!

Gretchen GIF by memecandy

Gracious Gaga

What do you mean by "most Gaga song"? :billie:  Gaga doesn't have a sound. All the songs on Chromatica are Gaga songs. Everything is unique, different to what the next person is putting out, has catchy hooks or instrumentals (apart from 911)... :oops:

Meaning it is one of the most experimental and least generic/ predictable songs on the album.   It brings me back to BTW 

♥ Kindness Police.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Meaning it is one of the most experimental and least generic/ predictable songs on the album.   It brings me back to BTW 

I don't know about this... its not that experimental. Rain On Me is more experimental. The most experimental song on this album is either Replay, or Sine From Above. 

911 is really predictable, especially the choruses because it just lacks something. 

End Racism Now

Gangie
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

I don't know about this... its not that experimental. Rain On Me is more experimental. The most experimental song on this album is either Replay, or Sine From Above. 

911 is really predictable, especially the choruses because it just lacks something. 

It’s just Alan Walker ”Faded” kind of song... :billie:

Gracious Gaga

RAIN ON ME ?? R U KIDDING?? it’s not experimental at all :messga: 

I agree with you replay is one of the most experimental songs.  And SFA would’ve been very experimental in 2014 :)  

♥ Kindness Police.

xoxo Craig
Just now, Gangie said:

It’s just Alan Walker ”Faded” kind of song... :billie:

do you even know what that song sounds like? :billie:  nothing like Sine From Above. And the fact there is a drum and bass outro for the song... like who does that? Theres so many songs which are more experimental and unique than what 911 is

End Racism Now

Archived