1. 1. What is your favorite song?

• Alice
    • Rain On Me

Featured Posts

Gangie
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Β 

Β 

Like what do y'all see in 911? The transition from Chromalude 2 to 911 is dope, the verses sound dope (the instrumental in this section is dope), the pre-chorus is dope... but it builds up to such an anti-climax. The chorus is so underwhelming. If there were harmonies or something to elevate the chorus, it would be the best song on the album. But the chorus is just... meh... compared to the rest of the song.Β 

Wow...Β 

Maybe we see her most honest song since like forever?Β 
Β 

Now it’s just lack of empathy I guessΒ 

bad girls club wow GIF

If I like it, then that's what I get!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gangie

Thankfully GP and Gen Z said yes to 911 and maybe it will get what it deserves!Β :vegas:

herassisfamous
6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Β 

Β 

Like what do y'all see in 911? The transition from Chromalude 2 to 911 is dope, the verses sound dope (the instrumental in this section is dope), the pre-chorus is dope... but it builds up to such an anti-climax. The chorus is so underwhelming. If there were harmonies or something to elevate the chorus, it would be the best song on the album. But the chorus is just... meh... compared to the rest of the song.Β 

my thoughts exactly. it was gonna be the Scheiße of the album, but it turned out to be a Swine with that chorus.:oops:

All we need is love

S0436

I wish they had worked on the 911 chorus a bit more, β€œmy biggest enemy is me....my biggest enemy is me....my biggest enemy is me...”. Maybe some head voice would have made it β€˜pop’ a bit more after such a fabulous buildup.

Hybrid AT

@Gracious GagaΒ messed this one up by directing the gays to this thread

We were winning with 911, even if by 1-2 votes

InsistentFirstAtlasmoth-size_restricted.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

xoxo Craig
Just now, HybridAT said:

The chorus melody is catchy. Some of us don't necessarily need a bombastic chorus to appreciate a song more.

It also makes sense for the chorus to be lower in energy than the verses because it's supposed to have the calming effect on you, the same way an antipsychotic wouldΒ :vegas:

Its not calming at all though. Its boring compared with the rest of the song. Its one of the least catchy songs on the album in my opinion. The repetition of "my biggest enemy is me pop a 911" becomes annoying, though the lyrics are nice and a good message. There's just something that makes me switch off too it. Plastic Doll kind of brings you back into things before we hit it hard with Sour Candy.Β 

I don't need a bombastic chorus to a appreciate a song more either... but I do need something to keep a song moving, which 911 doesn't have.Β 

End Racism Now

Stephen
9 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Β 

Β 

Okayyyyy I agree. I feel like I'm crazy cuz everyone loves it :laughga:

I love the lyrics but melodically that hook does nothing for me. It reminds me of MJH, I felt a similar way but that was a fan favorite tooΒ :messga:Β 

Hybrid AT
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Its not calming at all though. Its boring compared with the rest of the song. Its one of the least catchy songs on the album in my opinion. The repetition of "my biggest enemy is me pop a 911" becomes annoying, though the lyrics are nice and a good message. There's just something that makes me switch off too it. Plastic Doll kind of brings you back into things before we hit it hard with Sour Candy.Β 

I don't need a bombastic chorus to a appreciate a song more either... but I do need something to keep a song moving, which 911 doesn't have.Β 

K

The best song off the album remains unbothered

tenor.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Gangie
2 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

@Gracious GagaΒ messed this one up by directing the gays to this thread

We were winning with 911, even if by 1-2 votes

InsistentFirstAtlasmoth-size_restricted.

I came here to vote for the one and only winner aka 911!Β 
Β 

flawless met gala GIF

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, Gangie said:

Wow...Β 

Maybe we see her most honest song since like forever?Β 
Β 

Now it’s just lack of empathy I guessΒ 

bad girls club wow GIF

Lyrically, this album is SOLID. But sonically 911 falls short, especially on the chorus. I like songs based of how the song sounds, and what the lyrics are like. Chromatica is her most personal record to date :ally:Β 

End Racism Now

herassisfamous

By the way, I see some of y’all are misspellingΒ Replay. Let me help. It goes like following:

R - E - P - L - A - Y

Not like:

9 - 1 - 1

All we need is love

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

K

The best song off the album remains unbothered

tenor.gif

And neither am I :ally:

End Racism Now

Hybrid AT
10 minutes ago, A Real Panda said:

So Replay made it to no.6. And now the top 3 includes 911.Β These two are my "skip" songs on the album and they made top 6. Okaaaaay.:triggered:

Voted for Rain On Me to help stop 911 from winning.:trollga:

Stay locked in the zoo bitchΒ :triggered:

Archived