The Edge Of Glory

What is your favorite song?  

469 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite song?

• Alice
    • Rain On Me

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

Enigma is my personal favorite. Of the three, 911 and ROM are tops. Alice is addicting, but I would've liked just one more verse.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hybrid AT

Omg @Spyroย it's trying to get back up to the top after falling way behind in the morningย :giveup:

The way some of these tasteless gays are trying to vote for ROM and Alice just so 911 can't win I hate it hereย :triggered:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Spyro
9 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Omg @Spyroย it's trying to get back up to the top after falling way behind in the morningย :giveup:

The way some of these tasteless gays are trying to vote for ROM and Alice just so 911 can't win I hate it hereย :triggered:

Rain On Me I understand, but this generic dance beat doesn't deserve top :triggered:ย 

Spyro the Dragon

Hybrid AT
Just now, Spyro said:

Rain On Me I understand, but this generic dance beat doesn't deserve top :triggered:ย 

And it has a whole verse missingย 

Weโ€“

It's one of the catchiest choruses on the album sure, but top trackย :triggered:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Spyro
4 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

And it has a whole verse missingย 

Weโ€“

It's one of the catchiest choruses on the album sure, but top trackย :triggered:

And you can't even understand what she's saying in the bridge :triggered:ย 

Spyro the Dragon

Emvee

The real answer is Alice, but the 911 hate is annoying as **** so there you go.ย 
ย 

I will never understand why Alice wasnโ€™t the lead single though. Itโ€™s aย true opener.ย 

Hybrid AT
4 minutes ago, Spyro said:

And you can't even understand what she's saying in the bridge :triggered:ย 

I looked at the lyrics because I couldn't understand at first as well and now I know them by heart and tbh I like the bridge thoย :triggered:

Judas Oyster
41 minutes ago, Noam Zioni said:

Where is the best song aka Replayย :enigma:

Enigma is #1 at bubbling under.

I see Replay at #2ย :usrs:

illbekind

Alice, the BR of the album, stays unbothered while you all fight over Sine From Above. I have to laughย 

DanceInTheDark

I don't know what to vote you don't know what to sayย :koons:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Archived