💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - ANOTHER BATTLE FOR THE #1 stream and buy US monsters!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Fame Romance

Idk if AP but Gaga gained 200 points on Kworb's Digital Artists chart (3931 points today) 

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miaou

Spotify Japan

#31 (+4) Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - Rain On Me

She's doing good so far :legend:

ferretti
9 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

So its characters :laughga:

This reminds me of when I go to a museum and stare at an abstract art piece after being given a 4 minute explanation of it's societal and emotional impact, but all I see is a mess someone forgot to clean up.

disco stick tester, inquire within

Harry Kat

The lyric video should get a further boost as Korea, Japan, Singapore etc are waking up :whitney:

JustJames
3 minutes ago, Harry Kat said:

There are tons of other merch bundles! She releases a lyric video after 2 weeks of silence and some monsters complain about the video. She releases many merch bundles and some of you complain because of this one T-shirt that it's not bundled with the album :poot: Enough guys, enjoy the era for God's sake 

I typically feel that as the millionaire music professional, Gaga (and all others who fit that description) is open to feedback, positive or negative, from her stakeholders (the fans). However, re-starting promo for the era is MUCH more important than bundling a T-Shirt in order to get ~2K more sales units on a 3rd-week Chart. Sure, I hope the issue gets fixed and all, but having Gaga out there promoting her art and driving awareness of it means so much more to me. It shows she is still engaged and motivated, and it gets me excited at what might be coming. To be honest, the fact that she HAS to do bundles like this to sell her album is a sad reflection on the music industry (merch to hype fans is great... merch to essentially throw in a free album isn't). 

With that said, can someone explain the benefits of bundling the album with song-specific merch vs. a digital single? I don't really grasp the entire impact that individual song purchases have on album sales - CMA impact, etc. - but it would seem to me, that when you've already gotten the #1 album and it's unlikely that you'll recapture it, increasing "Rain On Me" sales by bundling boots, umbrellas, etc. with a digital song for it to remain in the Top 10, and/or "Sour Candy" sales by bundling the 'take a bite' shorts, etc. with a digital song for it to Re-enter the Top 40 would be a better long-term strategy. Chromatica did well in its debut and has strong reviews, but it'll stagnate without boosts via consistent airplay/streams/buzz from its Singles, no?

ferretti
3 minutes ago, JustJames said:

I typically feel that as the millionaire music professional, Gaga (and all others who fit that description) is open to feedback, positive or negative, from her stakeholders (the fans). However, re-starting promo for the era is MUCH more important than bundling a T-Shirt in order to get ~2K more sales units on a 3rd-week Chart. Sure, I hope the issue gets fixed and all, but having Gaga out there promoting her art and driving awareness of it means so much more to me. It shows she is still engaged and motivated, and it gets me excited at what might be coming. To be honest, the fact that she HAS to do bundles like this to sell her album is a sad reflection on the music industry (merch to hype fans is great... merch to essentially throw in a free album isn't). 

With that said, can someone explain the benefits of bundling the album with song-specific merch vs. a digital single? I don't really grasp the entire impact that individual song purchases have on album sales - CMA impact, etc. - but it would seem to me, that when you've already gotten the #1 album and it's unlikely that you'll recapture it, increasing "Rain On Me" sales by bundling boots, umbrellas, etc. with a digital song for it to remain in the Top 10, and/or "Sour Candy" sales by bundling the 'take a bite' shorts, etc. with a digital song for it to Re-enter the Top 40 would be a better long-term strategy. Chromatica did well in its debut and has strong reviews, but it'll stagnate without boosts via consistent airplay/streams/buzz from its Singles, no?

Yo, chile. It takes a long time to create what we consider promotion. She was filming tons of videos and creating Chromatica TV, all of which will come. Selling merch is for fans and she's not really going to sell enough to impact any song's impact other than maybe a bit for ROM, but every single album sale is worth quite a bit in a time when top 10 albums aren't even selling 4-digits. It's just smart and low-key enough that it doesn't feel like a 180 switch .

The era might be slowly restarting, but things are still rough in America and she doesn't have to jump all in. A steady increase makes the most sense. It's not one or the other. She'll do interviews, she'll post. Just give it time. Gaga doesn't owe us anything. She gives us so much and people are just so demanding that it's never enough. Let her breathe.

disco stick tester, inquire within

Hurem
34 minutes ago, WheresLG6 said:

When I tell you her team is full of incompetent people smfh they had ONE JOB

It's a t-shirt with Blackpink members. No Gaga pic on there. Why would they bundle it with Chromatica?

viniferrett
2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

It's a t-shirt with Blackpink members. No Gaga pic on there. Why would they bundle it with Chromatica?

why not tho

Thrasher

Whatever figure HDD will post could be considered low, right? Or could they have edited it last minute due to lyric + new bundles? 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Doncho
8 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

giving code lyoko wanna be a view

Stream the better lyric video and get it Top 10 gays

WheresLG6
8 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Because... It's collab that appears to be on Chromatica... Chile 💀

• Admin locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived