Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - ANOTHER BATTLE FOR THE #1 stream and buy US monsters!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai

Sour Candy Remix feat Suga of BTS make it happen Gaga :air:

It will literally obliterate the competition.

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alice911

The funniest people are the OGHs who be like "lemme deduct the ROM and SC streams" like bitch NO. Things dont work like that on your whims and fancies. If we started deducting all the features from Rihanna Katy Bey etc lord knows what will be left after :ladyhaha:

CrimeanMiracle
49 minutes ago, JohnWayne said:

This. This era she doesn’t have to promote on twitter or something it can easily be postponed due to the current situation, the album did for Gaga streaming standards VERY good and we have nothing to worry about 🙏🏻

So far, everything is relatively good, but we'll see what happens in a couple of weeks if Gaga continues to be completely silent and her store is closed. It is too early to make final conclusions. I hope they have everything planned for a long era, this album deserves it.

Buy and stream “Chromatica”

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, dit said:

I think just remixing the song to include the iconic "BLACKPINK in Chromatica!" could actually make fans want to re purchase the song! It would also be a fun way to tie in the song into the chromatica world I guess

Sis "BLACKPINK in Chromatica" would cause earthquake, (rain on me) tsunami and sh!t and i'm here for it omggggg 

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, Azor Ahai said:

NOOOO not Suga :air: he's been exposed for using a Jim Jones speech inside one of his song. I'm not here for it khurl 

TheCureinMalibu

US Overall AI:

Lady Gaga,Ariana Grande - Rain On Me 26.225 (+1.835) 

:legend:

alice911

Sour Candy deserves a video irrespective of the fact it is released as a single or Not. The song is evergreen and will likely end up pulling 1 billion+ views on her Vevo page. Much better than the so called officially released singles which are still rotting at 350m views even after 7-10 years such as Alejandro and Applause. 

Bloody
Just now, TheCureinMalibu said:

I thought ROM was gonna fall to #20 at midnight but it's holding so well. Let's pray it re-enters the top 10 and Chromatica back to the top 5

that's my hope too

it has already exceeded our expectations, holding on so well on a rap dominated app

Thrasher

I think Sour Candy is already good for streaming in Europe/Asia, we tend to eat deep house a lot, it would only need a video.

US/Canada could still show uncertainty in front of an edited re-release or something. 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

alice911

Today is the last tracking day for the album.. I hope the US liddos have bought the album and are streaming it 24x7 on spotify

Matteo Remondi

Monthly listeners: 46.167.589 (+808.344)

Yas it increased

lilmizmuffet
4 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

BTS and Blackpink are from totally different and constantly competing entertainment companies. This is NEVER going to happen lol:derpga:

Water like misery

TheCureinMalibu

It's so weird that Rain On Me hasn't even had a single spin from any AC stations. This indicates that the song will not die ANYTIME soon :legend:

Bloody
1 minute ago, Matteo Remondi said:

Yas it increased

d7c90c8fcc3a5a80b028c1c2842a446e.gif

Miaou
2 minutes ago, Matteo Remondi said:

Yas it increased

SHOOOK

• Admin locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived