šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - ANOTHER BATTLE FOR THE #1 stream and buy US monsters!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Boris2
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

Imagine a video like this with Gaga clones from the past. UnbelievableĀ :giveup:

EZnlZGPXYAEshxC?format=jpg&name=large

Free Woman šŸ’•

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thrasher

If this album really manages to push 300k inĀ this climateĀ 

tenor.gif?itemid=11080276

ā€œCome over, when youā€™re soberā€

dit

Did spotify skip adding yesterday's streams on songs and artists pages because Gaga's numbers look the same from yesterday even when I refreshedĀ :saira:

Can't believe she's possibly doing anything above 250k in this climate and with basically no promo :giveup:Ā I guess when you serve an album full of great tracks and you have a smash collab getting people to check for your music you don't really need that much promo after all! Not to mention great playlisting (a miracle)! So happy with the success so far!

Leoj305
13 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Imagine a video like this with Gaga clones from the past. UnbelievableĀ :giveup:

EZnlZGPXYAEshxC?format=jpg&name=large

For plastic doll šŸ˜­

La Rosalia

ddddd every ROM chart related tweet I look at has a @1989outcharted reply :rip:Ā how do these people are able to live in such a negative way and actually the energy to do that? šŸ˜‚

viniferrett
1 minute ago, La Rosalia said:

ddddd every ROM chart related tweet I look at has a @1989outcharted reply :rip:Ā how do these people are able to live in such a negative way and actually the energy to do that? šŸ˜‚

The time he putsĀ on itĀ 

he must have the notifications on for chartsdata lolĀ 

La Rosalia
Just now, viniferrett said:

The time he putsĀ on itĀ 

he must have the notifications on for chartsdata lolĀ 

Itā€™s crazy šŸ˜‚

imsourcandy

So happy for how much this album and Gaga are slaying!!! Rain on me bischĀ 

OT Ā  I got a cd from target but itā€™s not the book one. I guess I gotta walk my ass in the store and buy one. Lol I thought they all were like that

Runway
6 minutes ago, La Rosalia said:

Probably a beyonce stan hiding behind Taylor. Honestly. Swifties are not usually gaga haters šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

La Rosalia
Just now, Runway said:

Probably a beyonce stan hiding behind Taylor. Honestly. Swifties are not usually gaga haters šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Thatā€™s what surprised me the most šŸ¤” like since when Taylor stabs hate Gaga lol.Ā 

• Admin locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived