celeb

Lili Reinhart comes out as Bisexual

COOOK

Featured Posts

Awakened M
28 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

How brave... :billie:

Do you ever stop?

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Modern Ecstasy2

Edit - I misunderstood.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

LaMaisonGaga
1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Choosing to come out when you are sharing information about a BLM event seems quite selfish. It shouldn’t have been brought up in the same post. I would have made a separate announcement as to not take away from BLM attention.

IT'S PRIDE MONTH what's not clicking with y'all? :air: 

lamaisongaga.com

Modern Ecstasy2
Just now, LaMaisonGaga said:

IT'S PRIDE MONTH what's not clicking with y'all? :air: 

I understand it’s Pride month and it’s very important. And sexuality and race are intersecting issues that are part of Pride. I get it. I just disagree with how she chose to announce. It’s okay if others feel differently.

Hyoha
3 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Choosing to come out when you are sharing information about a BLM event seems quite selfish. It shouldn’t have been brought up in the same post. I would have made a separate announcement as to not take away from BLM attention.

It's a LGBTQ+ event for BLM and she's saying one of the reasons she's attending is because she is bisexual. Coming out isn't a selfish act and can always be met with bias and excessive criticism from people like yourself.

ZiggyZiggs
5 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

it's an lgbtq+ event for BLM and she just said it casually and was not making a big deal out of it

Modern Ecstasy2
2 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

It's a LGBTQ+ event for BLM and she's saying one of the reasons she's attending is because she is bisexual. Coming out isn't a selfish act and can always be met with bias and excessive criticism from people like yourself.

Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

it's an lgbtq+ event for BLM and she just said it casually and was not making a big deal out of it

I didn’t realize it was an LGBTQ & BLM event. My bad. I thought it was just BLM.

Taylucifer
25 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

Who?

from the most iconic show show ever...

riverdale GIF by Netflix Philippines

:ladyhaha:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Awakened M
24 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I understand it’s Pride month and it’s very important. And sexuality and race are intersecting issues that are part of Pride. I get it. I just disagree with how she chose to announce. It’s okay if others feel differently.

How would you have preferred her to announce it?

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, Awakened M said:

How would you have preferred her to announce it?

Well I sort of see the situation differently now because I realize I misunderstood. I didn’t realize it was also an LGBTQ event.

Awakened M
8 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Well I sort of see the situation differently now because I realize I misunderstood. I didn’t realize it was also an LGBTQ event.

I understand. I sort of caught that right after I submitted my reply.

We're in a very sensitive time, and I'm just worried about what happens next.

hugo020

Next let it be our beloved Archie (KJ APA) who comes out 😛😛

Archived