đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica is one of the greatest dance albums

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

In my opinion Chromatica is one of the greatest dance albums of all time. And I am not just saying this because it has one of the best meta critic scores for an album that is dance from beginning to end. But I am also saying this because this album manages to feel familiar yet fresh. The album is classic dance music and yet it is still very unique. The lyrics are simple but very deep. The songs are short, but very catchy and replay-able. The music is euphoric and energetic, but the themes are actually very dark. The album has 16 tracks but it feels like it has no fillers. And lets not forgot about the whole conceptual aspect of the album which makes this album feel like you really are in another planet. Overall this album simply does so many things so well. The dance beats and lyrics in this album provide euphoria and hope from the first song to the last. 

sleepyhead

YES :) the only problem is its released during bad times like this :3

it would be a fkn banger if its released in normal times 

imagine the promo and the clubs playing this haha

Robo Ga

10000000% yes. I agree. In my personal opinion it might be one of the greatest pop / dance albums of all time.

🤖⚡️

KennyRichie

I’ve always defended ARTPOP and will always cherish Applause, DWUW, GUY, sexy dreams, but let’s be real, Chromatica is the better album

DiskoBaby

We’ll see if it ages good after a few years. Replay value is the best indicator and if it still sounds as good later.

nswain1110

YAAAASSS! Chromatica is really Gaga's first complete, start to finish Dance Pop Album. All her other albums contained traditional Pop or folksy/rock or piano ballads. After 50+ listens to the entire album, this is right up there with Blackout and Confession On A Dance Floor for me!

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

OMonster

I completely agree.

Chromatica is easily one of Gaga's best albums (perhaps objectively, *the* best - but we all know the power of nostalgia) and it achieves it's objective perfectly. It also gets better on each and every listen, and somehow manages to shine itself in different lights again and again. 

It's such a great record, and I'm so proud that Gaga was able to return to the 'dance floor' with such a cohesive sound, vision and message. It embodies all that Gaga is an artist, and I think - in years to come - will be seen as the record that sums up Gaga's work... dark, meaningful and introspective messaging wrapped in a bow of electronic dance music, powerhouse vocals and poppy punchlines.  

subtext / fantasy

stevana229

ARTPOP is more synth based pop. Chromatica is purely house-dance music. similar but different

Feline

It is a good album but i don’t really consider it one of the best dance albums ever when even among Gaga’s discography it’s clearly not her best. The album has many production flaws tbh, and songs like Fun tonight doesn’t sound like a part of a “best album ever” :ohwell:

For me, the album kinda has a The fame 2.0 energy, so I’m praying for an edgy Chromatica monster masterpiece, then we talk

confused whitney houston GIF by The Academy Awards

Dont get me wrong tho, I love the album! But it’s been less than a week of its release, let’s wait a bit more to see how it ages :sis:

Lord Temptation

I would say it’s the best dance record since Madonna’s Like A Prayer. It’s just so unified by love of dance itself as it’s central theme.

Archived