alice911

Asib vs Chromatica.  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Which album is better?

• a star is born
    • Chromatica

Featured Posts

alice911

So now that we have Chromatica. Lets decide. Which album do u enjoy more? 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noir

Shallow, Always Remember Us This Way, Is That Alright, Look What I Found, Heal Me, I Don't Know What Love Is, La Vie En Rose, Diggin' My Grave, Why Did You Do That, Hair Body Face, I'll Never Love Again >>>>>>>>>>

I love Chromatica but there's no competition.

Lazz Monster

Chromatica is better than ASIB as a whole, but

Shallow, ARUTW, ITA?, INLA and LWIF >>>>>>>>>>> Chromatica

:ohwell:

We're far from the Shallow now

ArtGagaPop

Chromatica is the better album, ASIB has the higher peaks but also ALOT lower lows :billie:

G U C C I

Chromatica is fun and has great lyrics but it will never compare to ASIB. She gave some of the best overall work of her career with that movie! The soundtrack alone is one of my favorite albums of all time.

S0436

For me I can’t compare as they are so different sonically, it depends on my mood which I prefer as a whole.

This will be highly biased simply because too many of y’all don’t consider ASIB a Gaga album and prefer straight-up pop to well-written songs that SLAYED on that instant classic soundtrack. I voted ASIB because of it’s bigger impact and the songs. It will likely be more remembered by the GP too, although it’s too early to tell for Chromatica.

8 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Chromatica is the better album, ASIB has the higher peaks but also ALOT lower lows :billie:

Every track on ASIB (and I don’t necessarily mean the 3 pop tracks, as they were intentionally generic) are better than Plastic Doll and Fun Tonight. I can assure.:ladyhaha:

RudraCNG

It's funny to see the divergence between the votes and the comments :selena:

alice911
2 minutes ago, Rio said:

This will be highly biased simply because too many of y’all don’t consider ASIB a Gaga album and prefer straight-up pop to well-written songs that SLAYED on that instant classic soundtrack. I voted ASIB because of it’s bigger impact and the songs. It will likely be more remembered by the GP too, although it’s too early to tell for Chromatica.

Lol who said we don't consider asib as part of her discography. Do people not consider Bodyguard soundtrack as part of Whitney Houston's discography? 

ArtpopAct2

Pop songs on ASIB tank it compared to Chromatica. Every song on Chromatica I think is better than every ASIB pop song.

Idc about Bradley solo songs. So I’m left with like 5 or 6 other songs that I like but not as much as ones on Chromatica except ARUTW which is amazing but can’t hold everything up on it’s own.

Chromatica easily.

Glamourpuss

I love Chromatica but ASIB is the timeless classic that I always needed from any artist, not just Gaga. It's so perfect and so special. :wub:

LaLa

Why choose? This is one of the reasons I love Gaga, she gives us something for every mood and occasion. "No one thing is greater than another" 

Archived