⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
society

Aftermath of George Floyd's Murder: Protests, Infighting, and Stonewall

RenegAde

The world is falling apart????:wtfga:

Sounds  more like america  is falling apart .

Gagadonna
1 minute ago, RenegAde said:

Then it's a matter of time before the world follows. 

What's happening in America is no special case. Racism, injustice and discrimination do occur in Europe too. 

• Like 1

SMILE2NE1

An insufficient education system, massive inequality, broken family system and values, hyper materialism, a corrupt government, more guns than people, an climate of distrust where people hate and cancel each other at the first opportunity - what could go wrong?

• Like 4

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

No. There are HUGE protests in London right now, I saw pictures from Amsterdam, there protests being organised here in Scotland... the impact of George Floyd's murder is global. Not just in America 

End Racism Now
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

RenegAde
Just now, Gagadonna said:

Then it's a matter of time before the world follows. 

What's happening in America is no special case. Racism, injustice and discrimination do occur in Europe too. 

It occurs everywhere around the world every single  day!!! ,Police brutality, riots, protests ,looting.

But just because  america is going through it ,all of a sudden the world is falling apart :madge:

World power things  i guess

MelbHawker

A revolution is unfolding before our very eyes. 

RenegAde
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

No. There are HUGE protests in London right now, I saw pictures from Amsterdam, there protests being organised here in Scotland... the impact of George Floyd's murder is global. Not just in America 

There was also a BLM protest in my country  too and i strongly disagree in having these protest here because although we support the movement , a girl  was raped and killed in a church 3 days ago  but no one ****ing cares about  it , our celebrities barely  post about her but they are busy posting  about justice for george floyd, her murderers  havnt been arrested, people barely  showed up to the protest that was organised  on her behalf, people online are blaming her for going to study at night   and her case is not an isolated case  . Its so sad im getting emotionalll typin this 

America does nog give a **** about  when these things are happening  to the rest of the world.  Their  government  loots from us but when they have issues they have the nerve to make comments  like the "world  is falling apart"

No America is falling apart, period

Edited by RenegAde
  • Sad 1

Lord Temptation

George Floyd is sending us tears from heaven. He is shocked and saddened by what has happened. His dying hope was for a better, more loving and understanding world. We have failed him. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

CautiousLurker

Didn't take long for a bootlicker to show up :vegas:

this thread is now officially sexualized | he/him/huntim
  • Like 1

ilocorB
Posted (edited)

My province is not falling apart, but there are things going on too. There are protests and people are breaking things too, but in a way more smaller scale. Also, our prime minister (of the province) said that there is no racism here, but people are not having it, especially since he was the one that put out a racist law last year (banning religious symbols in the public function).

edit: i am talking about canada

Edited by ilocorB

Lord Temptation
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Didn't take long for a bootlicker to show up :vegas:

13 more people have died hun. I pray you’re not next :vegas:

Edited by Lord Temptation

CautiousLurker
1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

13 more people have died

Because of cops attacking innocent people - but keep blaming the victims, that's what George Floyd would have wanted :vegas:

• Like 1

Lord Temptation
21 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Because of cops attacking innocent people - but keep blaming the victims, that's what George Floyd would have wanted :vegas:

Hun did you hear me blame anyone? YOU are the ones vilifying cops, when 3 of the dead were police including a 77 year old retired police officer David Dorn of St Louis, who was trying to protect a store from being looted.

Your “Us” VS “Them” rhetoric is so very dangerous, hun. I know it’s easy to point the finger but please try to be more inclusive and know that war ain’t the solution. Or otherwise you might start to sound like Charles Manson or Hitler.

CautiousLurker
16 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Hun did you hear me blame anyone? YOU are the ones vilifying cops, when 3 of the dead were police including a 77 year old retired police officer David Dorn of St Louis, who was trying to protect a store from being looted.

Your “Us” VS “Them” rhetoric is so very dangerous, hun. I know it’s easy to point the finger but please try to be more inclusive and know that war ain’t the solution. Or otherwise you might start to sound like Charles Manson or Hitler.

Charles Manson :laughga:

Trump does want to be Hitler 2.0, I'll give you that 

Yes, I did hear you blame the protesters, not the institution that allows for gross abuse of power on the part of the law enforcement from which you continue to deflect... Again, 99% of the violent encounters were INITIATED BY THE COPS, how does that not sink in? None of this would have happened if cops didn't continue to kill unarmed subdued black men and getting away with it... And instead of change, instead of reform, people are met with MORE VIOLENCE

I'm done talking to you about this, at this point it's very clear where you stand - you're ok with the system that's in place now and all the gross fallout that happens as a result...

Also keep your 'I don't support violence but' - do you I need to explain to you how that rhetoric makes you a hypocrite? Police USES VIOLENCE - you cannot be anti-violence but be for violence on the part of police, especially when so much of it is completely unjustifiable... War ain't the solution? Look up how the civil rights act came to be :trollga: