Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone Bought Off Gaga's German Store?

numb the flame

Featured Posts

numb the flame

Has anybody in the UK ordered off the German store (shopde.ladygaga.com)? I was wondering how long it took for you to receive your order and if you had to pay any customs fees upon it arriving in the UK? 

Benji

I have not bought off of there but if I'm correct the only item they have that the UK store doesn't is the German exclusive shirt?  I'm sure you could get this from another online retailer shortly as people will sell there's.

I imagine there won't be an import fee when you receive the package.  You may have to pay more at checkout but I don't think you should get charged as many of the EU rules etc. apply currently.

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, Benji said:

I have not bought off of there but if I'm correct the only item they have that the UK store doesn't is the German exclusive shirt?  I'm sure you could get this from another online retailer shortly as people will sell there's.

I imagine there won't be an import fee when you receive the package.  You may have to pay more at checkout but I don't think you should get charged as many of the EU rules etc. apply currently.

All the merch that I like (specifically the green tracklist tee) is sold out on the UK website. The UK government website says there are no fee's between EU countries and includes the UK but wasn't the whole point of Brexit was leaving the EU?

Genuine Guy 09
9 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Has anybody in the UK ordered off the German store (shopde.ladygaga.com)? I was wondering how long it took for you to receive your order and if you had to pay any customs fees upon it arriving in the UK? 

Yes I have, I'm from UK 

They never told me the signed copy was shipped, I emailed them 

Then today they told me it could take up to 4 weeks due to corona :rip:

Any money you paid will encorporate what you mentioned, so don't worry about that 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

numb the flame
Just now, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Then today they told me it could take up to 4 weeks due to corona :rip:

:messga: my SL picture disc was stuck in Chicago for 24 days but I've read it's normal for parcels to get stuck or just disappear in Chicago.

Benji
8 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

All the merch that I like (specifically the green tracklist tee) is sold out on the UK website. The UK government website says there are no fee's between EU countries and includes the UK but wasn't the whole point of Brexit was leaving the EU?

We're currently in the transition period of leaving the EU so all of their rules still apply.  There shouldn't be any extra charges for you unless they slap them on at the checkout when you enter your address.

You may be waiting a little longer than usual due to Covid but I don't believe you'll have a problem ordering from any of her stores based in the EU :D

Azor Ahai

Meee

I live in Greece, my Signed CD shipped on Thursday and it still hasn't arrived :party: 

MaxPOP

I received my first order (via DHL) today (LPs and cassettes)

I'm waiting for the signed deluxe but it's with another courier and it's untracked :awkney:

numb the flame
7 minutes ago, MaxPOP said:

I received my first order (via DHL) today (LPs and cassettes)

I'm waiting for the signed deluxe but it's with another courier and it's untracked :awkney:

How quick was shipping etc? 

numb the flame

Her UK store has restocked all Chromatica merch besides the green tracklist tee (:messga:) and the crewneck. The SL merch hasn't been restocked either but I doubt that'll get restocked. 

cdparky
4 hours ago, spamuelbtanner said:

No import fees at least until the end of December while in the transition period. Assuming the UK government presses ahead with its deluded fantasy of a no-deal Brexit, then we can expect import fees on everything from anywhere in the world as of January.

Archived