💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Thank You Gaga

The Child

Featured Posts

The Child

Since the world is in a really bad place right now, I thought I could make this thread to be thankful for Gaga.

The point of this is to say one thing you wanna thank Gaga for.

I'll start;

I wanna thank Gaga for helping me love myself and for helping me being comfortable in my sexuality.

giphy.gif

Your turn :pawsup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Gagaism

I just feel so happy and honored to witness all of her eras, all of her talent.

Thanks for everything, thanks for your music, thanks for your art, thanks for being Lady Gaga. :pawsup:

domixwodix

I wanna thank Gaga for lifting me up in hard times

she's more than just music

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

JillTyrell2004

I wanna thank Gaga for being the bravest, badass b*tch that she is. 
s reactions gaga GIF

xoxo Craig

She means the world to me. But this album "Chromatica" has helped me out SO MUCH. Especially with all the dark things happening in the world, she has helped me enjoy life a little bit more. I'm dancing in my room, and just hearing the music transports me away for a few minutes. And the lyrics are very relatable to me. 

Even before this album, Gaga's personality and her music showed me that I could do anything as long as I believe I can. I'm so glad I chose Lady Gaga to stan. I love her so much.

End Racism Now

The Child
2 minutes ago, domixwodix said:

I wanna thank Gaga for lifting me up in hard times

she's more than just music

She's beyond

original.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

She means the world to me. But this album "Chromatica" has helped me out SO MUCH. Especially with all the dark things happening in the world, she has helped me enjoy life a little bit more. I'm dancing in my room, and just hearing the music transports me away for a few minutes. And the lyrics are very relatable to me. 

Even before this album, Gaga's personality and her music showed me that I could do anything as long as I believe I can. I'm so glad I chose Lady Gaga to stan. I love her so much.

Chromatica is like a ray of light into total darkness.

Gagaono

I want to thank Gaga for teaching me that i can be whoever it is i want to be, to be brave, that it is okay to not be okay, for her heavenly MUSIC of course and for always standing up for the disenfranchised people since day one. I wouldnt be confident enough to post this if it wasn‘t for her :heart:

He8MyHeart

Thanks, Gaga, for giving me so many amazing experiences and so much joy. The past 12 years of my life wouldn't have been the same without you.

The Child
3 minutes ago, Gagaono said:

I want to thank Gaga for teaching me that i can be whoever it is i want to be, to be brave, that it is okay to not be okay, for her heavenly MUSIC of course and for always standing up for the disenfranchised people since day one. I wouldnt be confident enough to post this if it wasn‘t for her :heart:

I used to feel so guilty when I was not okay, thanks to Gaga I know that not being okay is okay! :heart:

2 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

Thanks, Gaga, for giving me so many amazing experiences and so much joy. The past 12 years of my life wouldn't have been the same without you.

The way she had a tremendous impact on our lives! :bradley:

Anveeroy

GAGA's music has been always there for me, when I'm alone by myself. Thank you so much for making me more confident, bold and strong.. Art can change your life..

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Genuine Guy 09

We should get it trending on twitter 

At the end of the day, she didn't have to release this album now. 

Beside that, given how successful the ASIB era was, she could've easily continued acting and done ballads on the side 

Instead she does a gay album like this which is kind of a risk, especially after ARTPOP. And we all know just how much promo Gaga does during this kind of era. She very much needs ramming down people's throats for her dance pop to stick - which obviously can't happen atm. 

This is her most cohesive album and I'm loving it 

#ThankYouGaga

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

IWantYourLove

I wanna thank her for being the only artist to release music that I feel on a spiritual level regardless of lyrics. I’ve tried other artists and nothing is on her level... her music is a whole experience and I’m always going to be grateful for the fact she BLESSED us with it. Also she was my bisexual awakening sooo :trollga:

Sarah H

I'd like to thank her for getting me through some very tough times with her songs, words, performances. She's a beautiful person. 

Archived