Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will she cancel the tour?

Consuelanono

Featured Posts

SwissMonster
4 hours ago, Consuelanono said:

Have you ever booked a hotel or flight? Once you book, it’s done. Many (most) hotels and airlines don’t care that your concert got cancelled. They’re not going to refund you. What are you even talking about? We literally need to know if we should schedule hotels and flights. This isn’t a “normal” tour to begin with.

I sure did. I don’t get you at all tho. Why would you book a hotel and flight now?? The shows will not happen, that’s for sure so why do you need to know now?

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Itsbrenda

How are some of you still waiting for her to cancel before you get refunds for flights and hotels? Are you serious?

the tour has been cancelled since the day tickets went on sale. 

Ack1234
8 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

I sure did. I don’t get you at all tho. Why would you book a hotel and flight now?? The shows will not happen, that’s for sure so why do you need to know now?

If people don’t book now or b4 now it will cost twice as much or triple the week b4 if it does happen London is going month by month so who knows America is months away so they could still happen 

Itsbrenda
3 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

If people don’t book now or b4 now it will cost twice as much or triple the week b4 if it does happen London is going month by month so who knows America is months away so they could still happen 

LOL seriously? 

its actually a 0% chance. Please don’t waste your money 

gagasicebath
11 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

There is no way these dates are going ahead. The easing of some of the lockdown restrictions here in the UK are way too premature. The R rate has hovered around the same for weeks, it is not dropping. The government briefing stated today that we’re past the peak but that it’s far from over.

I work in a public building that houses nowhere near the numbers of a stadium or concert venue, and we’re being told there’s no expectation of allowing the public in probably until August, and that’s assuming there’s no huge second wave. 

There is not a cat in hell’s chance that stadium crowds are going to be authorised anytime soon.

It’s postponed/cancelled for sure. If I were you I’d really stop worrying about hotels for this year and put a little money aside whenever you can for booking whenever the new dates are announced.

Bitter Soul

Did you stream ROM 10 times today?

It's going to freefall if you guys don't stream. And the discount has been very low recently, so it means 99% of those streams are from the GP and not the fans.

Don't be lazy.

Stop giving me reactions, don't ruin my 69 reaction count

Juniper

I strongly advice everyone getting insurance if you book hotel and flights if you're traveling solely for a concert. It's usually not that much. If you can afford a trip, then you can put aside $50 for insurance. You never know if it'll be canceled. I did for Las Vegas and I got the money back for my flight and my deposition for the hotel. It was around US $1,000 in total so it wouldn't have been fun to simply lose that.

SwissMonster
10 hours ago, Ack1234 said:

In what delusion are you living? Paris is 100% not happening cause big events are not allowed until september. Same goes for two of the US cities. She will not do 3 dates gurl IF out of some some wonder those would be allowed wich I am 99.9% sure they will not

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

OpusDiaboli666

You guys also realize there is a mandatory quarantine of 2 weeks if u wanna enter London right now. So even if the show went ahead (which it won’t) it would not be for international fans 

Consuelanono
On 6/10/2020 at 5:48 PM, Bitter Soul said:

Did you stream ROM 10 times today?

It's going to freefall if you guys don't stream. And the discount has been very low recently, so it means 99% of those streams are from the GP and not the fans.

Don't be lazy.

Still haven’t heard that **** on any radio station even once. As much as I love the song and even though it’s a “number one”...it’s not any kind of radio darling apparently.

Archived