Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Gaga, Lana Music Film TRAGEDY

KING5KAT

Featured Posts

This is a piece I made for college a couple of months ago and I just watched it back and I thought I'd share it with you guys because I'm so ****ing proud of it :')

It includes various songs from Lady Gaga, Lana Del Rey, Little Boots, Alex Winston etc and it looks at d--gs, mutism, love as well!

It's such a cool storyline if you understand it :P Also, I'm not a film-maker but I tried my hardest :)

PLEASE LEAVE ME COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS! I know it's long but you will love it all - promise!

It looks good! Didnt watch it all tho, abit long for me :hor: :claps:

Thanks :P Honestly though, when you've got the time, give it a whole watch. You probably won't, but it is worth it :)

HausOfAntonio

Haha - it's meant to be kind of fuzzy in that area :D

It was tho. I don't know if my interpretation is right tho, but it's just what I assumed :sweat:

It was tho. I don't know if my interpretation is right tho, but it's just what I assumed :sweat:

Out of curiosity what did you think the story was? :)

HausOfAntonio

Out of curiosity what did you think the story was? :)

Um, ok I'm doing thins out of the top of my head cause I watched it yesterday so I don't remember it all.

So at the start, he's waiting in front of a waiting room which symbolizes his desire to die. Then, he's in the park with his girlfriend and they break up, so he meets this other girl and they become friends and do d--gs together. He goes to a party and drinks a little too much so he gets run over by a car - her car. She can't stop blaming herself and she attempts to commit suicide by drowning in the tub, and while she's submerged, she recalls/imagines her memories with him. The ticket saying "admit one" is used to represent how death parted them by killing only one. The train is also used to symbolize life, as a way of saying that he 'missed' it while she was 'on time'. At the end, her brother finds her in the bathtub and pulls her out, and she's still alive.

:flop: :flop: :flop: (<--- as in, my explanation)

Um, ok I'm doing thins out of the top of my head cause I watched it yesterday so I don't remember it all.

So at the start, he's waiting in front of a waiting room which symbolizes his desire to die. Then, he's in the park with his girlfriend and they break up, so he meets this other girl and they become friends and do d--gs together. He goes to a party and drinks a little too much so he gets run over by a car - her car. She can't stop blaming herself and she attempts to commit suicide by drowning in the tub, and while she's submerged, she recalls/imagines her memories with him. The ticket saying "admit one" is used to represent how death parted them by killing only one. The train is also used to symbolize life, as a way of saying that he 'missed' it while she was 'on time'. At the end, her brother finds her in the bathtub and pulls her out, and she's still alive.

:flop: :flop: :flop: (<--- as in, my explanation)

That's so incredible! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about it - it really means a lot to me. I love how you've interpreted it :')

JudasInTheDark

So just watched a little of it and this is great! You are very talented.

HausOfAntonio

That's so incredible! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about it - it really means a lot to me. I love how you've interpreted it :')

Was it too floppy? :sweat:

Neither of them feel like they fit in with anyone else, so they have gotten into d--gs, etc... Then when they meet each other they become a lot happier because they are totes obs in love, that's what sharing cigarettes is all about. But then mister fancy pants over here decides that he wants to fit in with the cool crowd, so he goes to a club with them, hates it, and then runs out. So he is running, and running, I don't know where he is running but perhaps he is running to the girl who knows, then he gets hit by a car and dies. So the girl goes cray, and gets back into d--gs(much worse than weed cause she is distraught and dumb). Then she is all like, well I don't want to live without this b---h. So she tries to drown herself. But then she goes into limbo (where the guy still is for some reason, not sure why). And they have lots of fun together and she is all like yay. But then the boy brings her a ticket back to life, and she is like I don't want this ew. But then she has second thoughts, and she is like, well maybe actually I want to try out this life thing a little longer. And so she goes back for her ticket, and leaves the dumb b---h, cause his ticket expired a long time ago.

Also the girls brother is pretty rough for like, hardly any reason. And smoking and d--gs are encouraged. Clubs are Satan's house. And in limbo everything is black and white.

I think I got the gist of it, not sure.

Archived