Edited by Blastertoyo
  • LMAO 3

dynamite

Lmao what a load of **** 

Love it when you give me shade in the morning call me neyde
  • Thanks 2

Faysalaaa
Posted (edited)

She apologize for not being articulate, but did not apologize for what she said.

Shes still saying all races, when this movement is specifically about black people.

Her explanation of black people choose to be black is that we are avatars? lol

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

KanyeWest

I might be too harsh but I believe once someone says something they meant it with all their heart. If only after you point it out to them they start doing this apology ****, it's fake as hell. She wouldn't apologize on her own if nobody pointed it out to her, that means she's either not self-aware or she meant it. I believe she meant it. So apologies from racists are most of the time bullshit

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 2

Adarsh

She can choke 

That boy is a monster

Brecht

I can't with her in the end basically saying "I'm not white so I can be excused for the **** I said" :ally:

• Like 2

Blastertoyo
Just now, KanyeWest said:

I might be too harsh but I believe once someone says something they meant it with all their heart. If only after you point it out to them they start doing this apology ****, it's fake as hell. She wouldn't apologize on her own if nobody pointed it out to her, that means she's either not self-aware or she meant it. I believe she meant it. So apologies from racists are most of the time bullshit

And she didn’t, she clapped back all of yesterday and the day before :huntyga:

KanyeWest
Just now, Brecht said:

I can't with her in the end basically saying "I'm not white so I can be excused for the **** I said" :ally:

The typical excuse "My mom is half algerian half nigerian my dad is chinese and mexican so yeah.... I'm not racist" :rip:

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone

Gagi

If one thing on earth is not a choice it’s your skin color :air:

derpmonster

And she didn't even say it's her personal belief. Trying to pass on this metaphysical bullshit as fact :fail:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at chARTPOP.azurewebsites.net

brucee
19 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

she is not self aware at all. She basically is shoving in our faces some random religious beliefs to excuse her inappropriate words. But it's not working... 

• Like 1

Awakened M

I don't have any memory of this person, nor did I read the comments (yet). But the essence is very Nikita Dragun. :saladga::ladyhaha:

• Thanks 1

Rudz Xinc

She's apologized only because she got dropped by her business partner and her instagram account got un-verified.

Look at those clowns
  • Like 2

Sepsami

Lesson learnedt! if y'all are a victim of racist behavior, just transform in a cloud of dust, problem solved! :diane::poot:

• LMAO 1