raragaga

Hey Girl. Good, meaning lyrics.. but man I hate that song lol

xoxo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
7 hours ago, Isidro Guevara said:

It's the track on TFM that predicts the sound of the subsequent album- Born This Way. BTW has an unpolished and loud vibe to it..

7 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Loud, you say? No surprise that Garibay was Exec Producer for BTW then :laughga:

It makes sense why I enjoy BTW the least then :selena:  the productions needed polished up

End Racism Now

Gagaono
9 hours ago, Aarghya said:

In my opinion, Bad Kids.. Lyrics are great, but somehow the songs isn't that good..

I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun.
Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom.

lady gaga GIF

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Million Reasons

Ma'am :selena:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy
14 minutes ago, Gagaono said:

lady gaga GIF

Yes :enigma:

Vergil

Free Woman, I like the lyrics but sounds very plain to me.

GaGaAst
8 hours ago, Aarghya said:

*Fun Tonight :billie:

Girll its lyrics from Chromatica III. Everyone skipped Chromatica III. No wonder it got only 9k streams 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

G U C C I
11 hours ago, brownie said:

Man, I genuinely love all of Joanne and feel this way about all of Chromatica :selena:

11 hours ago, Miel said:

I agree, wholeheartedly. Chromatica is still very enjoyable and is very good, but sadly I think it's lyrics (incredible) outweigh its instrumentation and production (fine).

I feel this way the most about Fun Tonight and 1000 Doves. The piano demo of 1000 Doves proved to me that the lyrical and melodic content of it is incredible, and that I also personally feel it doesn't fit as a dance track. At least not how it was made for the final album.

THIS. I am not the biggest fan of ARTPOP but I can appreciate the sound of that album and what she was going for on most of the songs. Like on Swine for example its like she turned the feeling of rage into an actual sound. 

There are several good moments on Chromatica that sound amazing. Replay, Rain On Me, Alice and Enigma have unique sounds in them and are really good songs. Babylon has the amazing sax and animal noises that are amazing. But generally while all of them have wonderful lyrics like these mentioned the production and repetitive chorus with the bland dance beat drops just do not sound great and do nothing for me.

I love the album as a whole but just listening to the her singing these lyrics makes me want a version with just her and piano and some strings. 

Anveeroy
12 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

Girll its lyrics from Chromatica III. Everyone skipped Chromatica III. No wonder it got only 9k streams 

:billie:

Benji

Americano
Amazing lyrics but the album version doesn't do it justice.  The version she sang at the piano at the Monster Ball is 10/10.

Dope
It's mostly good lyrically apart from the literal line "I need you more than dope" has always made me cringe.  I think her vocal delivery on the song is a little meh and the production is so heavy and unpolished.  The rest of the lyrics are amazing.

Joanne
Beautiful song but the album version sounds so nasally and gross.  The piano version is better.

Angel Down
Great lyrics, great message but the final song is mess af with the vocals and production.

MonsterofFame

You and I, anyone?

I was so pumped for the song after seeing her play it live on the piano, rocking out to it at an Elton John party. 

The final version sounds like a cheesy watered down version that can’t decide whether it’s a rock or country song. 

Ronlop

Sine From Above

I  wish it didn't sound like a 2008 Serbian Eurovision entry

Archived