question

Next single from Chromatica?

SpiceMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Z

I would be so sad if Replay wasn't a single... It's (in my opinion) the best deep cut by far, it screams GAGA more than any other song on the album and it'd be played a lot during summer parties. The song was made to be a joint's friend

AlessandroM

911 or Replay

Babylon has to be the last single of the era.

AlessandroM
5 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I would be so sad if Replay wasn't a single... It's (in my opinion) the best deep cut by far, it screams GAGA more than any other song on the album and it'd be played a lot during summer parties. The song was made to be a joint's friend

I TOTALLY AGREE! REPLAY IS MY FAVOURITE

AlessandroM

Also at the end of the year I would love Sine From Above to be a single

ApplauseftAdele

Fun Tonight is the safest choice for a hit, it gives Edge of Glory vibes and is actually really catchy. 

Alice is, in an ideal world, the next single, but I feel like the general population wouldn't like it. Same for 911, but even moreso - it is a really polarizing song for those that aren't a fan of Gaga. 

Babylon has the most potential for some viral tiktok trend or just being a random viral hit. Also it sounds nothing like any current trends which is a huge plus.

Free Woman is honestly way too generic... sorry. 

SpiceMonster

A lot of love for Sour Candy however they already released it on a Thursday pre the album release on new music Friday which makes me think it has been used as a promo single.

Animal Claws
17 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

Free Woman is honestly way too generic... sorry. 

It's okay, not everybody has good taste

Gretchen GIF by memecandy

macca
6 hours ago, Adelita said:

What blasphemy...  It's one of the greatest voices in history! The US did her dirty, no wonder you don't know that legend, but worldwide (especially in Europe) nobody was at her level from 2000 to 2006. Here are some great recommendations:

Ahhh yes. I do remember her. Such a strong/deep voice But find her irritating :oops:

Dadru

The most realistic option is Sour Candy tbh, but first let ROM shine
Release the MV in september so the song sparks interest again for the GP

Spoiler

Coming for her 18th top 10 hit :staymad:

Archived