6. Sine from above

This tbh

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

These are the singles to be most likely:

Free Woman, Babylon & Alice or Replay

What I want:

Babylon, Alice & Enigma

tezbear91

Maybe a double single of Sour Candy and Free Woman? 

Babylon needs to be a single. Also Alice seems to be doing well. I’m not sure, it might just be that it’s at the beginning on the album. 

They are all brilliant songs so I’d be happy for any to be singles. I just want 4-5 MV 

battle for your life.

StreamYouBitches

STREAM RAIN ON ME BEFORE ASKING FOR THE NEXT SINGLE.

The single is barely out and is gonna start freefalling because of you lazy bitches. It would've spent a second week at #1.

Now it's projected to fall to #4-5.

MrHappy
4 hours ago, Randomaccessmemory said:

As the videos for Babylon and Free woman are allegedly done! So I'm guessing Babylon!! And it's one of my favorite too!

Here for it to be the VOGUE OF 2020.

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Meme GIF by Identity

mcphee

Sour Candy is on lock I think. After that if we get another (presumedly final single) then it could be any one of them. The album doesn't really scream GP friendly single material outside of SL, ROM and SC buuuuut with that being said the haus labs babylon could be the one? 

Luke78619

Sour Candy with this supposed new tribe 

3-F70-C08-C-78-FF-4-BD6-A117-1750-F19-BC

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Arloway

Hey guys I don't know how to post a question thread out so I might just ask here...

So I just bought 2 milky vinyls and 1 deluxe cd from the target website. Just wondering will these sales count toward Chromatica's first week sales? Cause I want to purchase the albums and support Gaga's sale number at the same time. Just making sure I am not spending my $$ on the wrong place.

I also bought the album on iTunes but this one I am sure it will count. Also let me know other ways to buy the album that could count toward the sales

Cello

I think it'll be:

Free Woman 

Babylon

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Red

She already hyped Sine From Above and Free Woman on Instagram so it might be either, or they'll just hop on Sour Candy's hype train

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

chromaticainmyhead

they‘ll probably release Sour Candy as a single just because it will bring her millions of streams and I doubt they‘ll pass on such a huge force in Kpop with only a promo single. Would make sense since a Sour Candy single keeps the album alive within these tumultous times thanks to Kpop stans. 

In a few weeks/months when everything calmed down hopefully to the better she‘ll release Babylon and maybe if the singles worked well so far they’ll release Replay or Free Woman. Last single Sine From Above. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Archived