Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Next single from Chromatica?

SpiceMonster

Featured Posts

Economy
19 hours ago, Noir said:

Free Woman ideally, if not 911.

I know a few people have said men won't like it but so what? This is Lady Gaga, not the Chainsmokers. I think Pop Radio would eat this up and it could become a slow-burning hit but hey what do I know :triggered:

I think she'll capitalise on Sour Candy later in the era, it's clear there's demand for a video for both fanbases so why not leave that for later when it may be a big hit, which isn't guaranteed with the other songs. 

If Megan Trainer singles or Beyonces Run The World managed to be played on radio I don't think Free Woman is a problem

Megan Trainer eventually started to come across as a borderline man hater almost and her singles still got played

Free woman is not even that hardcore feminist I think it's fine

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Animal Claws
26 minutes ago, SpiceMonster said:

Sour Candy is a bop and popular with everyone here but deffo not another collab and it's been released as a promo?

The Edge Of Glory was also released as promo single, initially.

Gaga still has plans to record a MV for it so she can release it as 4th single.

elijahfan

I think Sour Candy would low-key be an easy #1 to get if it gets single treatment. Otherwise, I believe Free Woman is the most likely to be next, tho I don't see it smashing.

I'm also seeing a lot of enthusiasm towards 911: while it is my favorite song from the album, I kinda thought the subject matter would prevent it from becoming a single, but who knows, the people are speaking and I could see it doing fairly well on the charts. It has the right balance between catchy and experimental, which are qualities I see in songs like Poker Face and Bad Romance. I could see it become a future signature Gaga song.

Emigrante

I don't know what's the exact plan for promo on this album, and how many singles Gaga wants to release. If more like 3 or 5 but I think Babylon would do wonders. I would love her to release maybe 3 singles altogether but make it a little bit like visual album and make few more videos for songs like Alice (can you imagine the slayage If she creates video of her leaving planet earth through pink portal to planet Chromatica where automatically her outfits would change from casual human clothes to the pink-esque Chromatican outfit!), video for Babylon and Free Woman (but aren't these two confirmed or something?) Maybe 911 and Sine From Above, Sour Candy, Enigma, Replay maybe? 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Kevbev

Does anyone think Free Woman would have been a better lead single than Stupid Love?

Robo Ga

SO MANY COULD WORK.

Free Woman needs to be the next single bc from my non-stan friends, they've been BOPPING to it, and it has the iconic Gaga sound mixed with a tropical summer type of production. So I'd love to see FW as a single.

911 has my heart but I think its for the clubs, not the radio. Gotta hear that sh** at MAX volume to appreciate.

Fun Tonight would do very well on Adult Contemporary radio. But I enjoy it as an album track.

Babylon has major viral potential and is completely memorable, so also would like to see a video made for that track and see how far it goes. 

However (and this might be an unpopular opinion) Plastic Doll is the song that is stuck in my head the most out of all tracks.

If I had to choose right now I'd say,

1) FREE WOMAN 2) BABYLON (VIDEO RELEASE - SEE IF RADIO PICKS IT UP) 3) PLASTIC DOLL 

🤖⚡️

Okay so, Alice would be an amazing for radio play and general club vibe. It could be the next Bad Romance (kinda) 

BUT I really really need videos for Sour Candy and Babylon

Actually no, Babylon needs to be the next single. Imagine the video :bradley:

🙋🏼‍♂️

pop ate my heart

She can do whatever she wants and I'd love it, the album is perfect from head to toe.

But I REALLY need a video for Enigma :bradley: just imagine you guys

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

jackoajl

I think there will be a single for each tribe in chromatica, so far we have a video for a pink and a violet tribe, and i think we have 6 tribes left. so who knows, maybe Gaga is ambitious with this project  and we haven't seen the big picture.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

freebit
26 minutes ago, Kevbev said:

Yes! I actually think Plastic Doll would do very well as a single.

This is my vote for a 4th single (if we get one), or if they don't go with Sour Candy. It's catchy and cute. Most people seem to like it, even the boring straight guys who review it. (Plus, I really want to see Gaga as a Barbie, it'd be fun). Her pop voice also makes it sound extra commercial IMO. 

Archived