Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will Love Me Right be available to stream?

BgRaEgTaT

Featured Posts

BgRaEgTaT

/will it at all? I haven’t had the chance to listen and I just heard a low quality snippet and it sounds like a necessity :saladga:

Reality

It's on YouTube in full HQ.

I do agree though, I want to listen to it through Spotify or something :giveup:

🃏🖤👹

dynamite
2 minutes ago, BgRaEgTaT said:

/will it at all? I haven’t had the chance to listen and I just heard a low quality snippet and it sounds like a necessity :saladga:

It's on YouTube

nswain1110

It all depends on how long that exclusive deal w/ Target was contracted for. Based on other exclusive releases, I'd guess anywhere from 3-4 months before it makes it's way to Streaming. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Salvador Sequea
11 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

It all depends on how long that exclusive deal w/ Target was contracted for. Based on other exclusive releases, I'd guess anywhere from 3-4 months before it makes it's way to Streaming. 

But those songs aren't 'exclusive' for Target. They also appear on the International Deluxe edition of Chromatica :oprah:

Do we know if the "Deluxe" tracks of Madame X (Disc 2) are on Spotify?

grimreaperbarbie

I guess Katy had sort of the same deal with Witness? Act My Age and Dance with the Devil were Target Exclusives in the US but were regular deluxe tracks in some countries of Europe. And they were available on Spotify a year after the official release (I’m not sure if it was a year or two). Then probably next year. :party:

Chromatic, Chromatic, put your hands all over my colors.

Genuine Guy 09

It'll come later 

Should be put on TTHs though it's a complete bop 

BTW, the SL remix was also a target exclusive and that ended up on Spotify so its not that 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Jose P
3 minutes ago, Salvador Sequea said:

But those songs aren't 'exclusive' for Target. They also appear on the International Deluxe edition of Chromatica :oprah:

Do we know if the "Deluxe" tracks of Madame X (Disc 2) are on Spotify?

IIRC, the Madame X deluxe tracks aren’t on Spotify either. At least not on my region.

I do think a deluxe is coming a month or more from now digitally like The Weeknd did

BetrayedSTAN

Omg i already forget about that song lol i'm such a flop fan 

JohnWayne92

Maybe she will be smart and release one of the deluxe addition songs as a single for a change :triggered:

FentyGa
5 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Maybe she will be smart and release one of the deluxe addition songs as a single for a change :triggered:

omg imagine if she does a chromatica deluxe re-release with love me right and 2 other new songs and a music video/single treatment for one of the deluxe songs

great 4th single promo strategy

Archived