💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

She seems different to how she used to be?

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

Nickypie101

I agree, I think it’s amazing seeing how much she has grown and changed from 10 years ago and it really seems like 2008ga is a completely different person, however she always changes with every era she is so versatile in her looks 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadow
56 minutes ago, ryhanna said:

That was 11 years ago...

I'm surprised at the amount of people shocked Gaga's not the same as she was in 2009 as if change over a decade is a new concept lmao. Are you trying to tell me you're the same as you were in 2009?

THIS and not to mention she was injured along the way.   Try seeing how you perform after breaking your hip.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

PlasticDollGirl
8 minutes ago, TheAlexer said:

I know what you mean

I don't think it is necessary her age that changed it because (for me) it seemed to have happened right after ARTPOP

Like before ARTPOP ended Gaga was all about art, pride, standing out, being eccentric, pushing boundaries, being attention seeking (in a good way), edgy, mysterious, new and crazy while after ARTPOP Gaga became all about being classy, kind, cool, relatable, a mental health advocate, Americas darling etc. Even Chromatica seems very PG 13+ in comparison to her early albums.

I just accepted that the first person left

This! This! This! You hit the nail on the head... I love her today but she isn’t  the woman I used to STAN back in the day and that’s ok too. 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Reality
22 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

As if i'm coming at anyone who have a different opinion than mine .. lol 

I literally expressed the same feelings here that 95% of the people in this thread have said. 

why are you so obsessed with me mean girls GIF

🃏🖤👹

PlasticDollGirl
7 minutes ago, TheAlexer said:

I know what you mean

I don't think it is necessary her age that changed it because (for me) it seemed to have happened right after ARTPOP

Like before ARTPOP ended Gaga was all about art, pride, standing out, being eccentric, pushing boundaries, being attention seeking (in a good way), edgy, mysterious, new and crazy while after ARTPOP Gaga became all about being classy, kind, cool, relatable, marketable, a mental health advocate, Americas darling etc. Even Chromatica seems very PG 13+ in comparison to her early albums.

I just accepted that the first person left

I mean she isn’t the same woman I used to stan back in the day. 

blankpaper
8 minutes ago, Jose P said:

You just can’t stop with this threads huh? It’s always you for some reason

I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s noticed that lol 

reality’s tight if the music is right

RAYA.core
52 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Were you the same person you were 10+ years ago?

Let's please stop comparing "Old Gaga" and "New Gaga." She's still Gaga, and we still love and appreciate her. However, she's grown up; she's matured. It's only natural. She's matured in her artistry and in her personal life. There's no need for comparisons. People change and people evolve.

Exactly same thoughts! Different things occur in our lifetime and she is definitely a grown woman who has loved and is living. She has shared alot of herself 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Haralampos

This hairstyle and light (make-up) lipstick/lip gloss makes the trick. She can look like that if she likes even now.

PlasticDollGirl
1 minute ago, Harry X said:

This hairstyle and light (make-up) lipstick/lip gloss makes the trick. She can look like that if she likes even now.

I really like this make up :enigma:

ImTired
1 hour ago, Mill said:

This is my opinion so don’t come at me! I don’t know if it’s me but I find like I’m watching two different people and artists. Many of you wouldn’t of seen this performance but it was the first ever time I saw or heard of gaga on tv in the U.K. Jan 2009. I feel like when I watch this video, she just looks/acts completely different to the one today which is good as she’s had growth as an artist but It’s like there two different people? But in my opinion I can’t link them! Watch:  

Dear god. When I think of what I was doing at that age, I'm so glad people don't expect that same shenanigans 10 years later. :derpga: It certainly wouldn't be a good thing. :billie:

Ronk

She has evolved artistically and makes good use of her multiple talents.  One thing does stay the same; her dedication to help people, spread kindness, and change the world.

I live outside the space time continuum.

PartySick

ARTPOP was like a transformation for her. She was recovering from a broken hip, dealing with public backlash, she had management issues, personal life drama, drug abuse, and she was in physical pain the whole time.

I can't imagine having all that weight bearing down on your shoulders. She had to take a step back and rethink things. She needed to calm down and just go through life and her career with less stress and paying more attention to her personal needs.

In short, she crashed and grew from it.

🖤

RAYA.core
Just now, Harry X said:

Yes! Thought of this immediately 

2d1fe71d233f8170_177658572.preview.jpg

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

ImTired
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

ARTPOP was like a transformation for her. She was recovering from a broken hip, dealing with public backlash, she had management issues, personal life drama, drug abuse, and she was in physical pain the whole time.

I can't imagine having all that weight bearing down on your shoulders. She had to take a step back and rethink things. She needed to calm down and just go through life and her career with less stress and paying more attention to her personal needs.

In short, she crashed and grew from it.

It definitely feels more on her own, realistic terms now. And still just as successful. :lana:

Archived