💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

She seems different to how she used to be?

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

I know what you mean. I think she was so driven back then to become a global superstar. She had a strong work ethic and put so much energy into everything. I don't think she's lazy now, she still works hard if not even harder but ever since she made it she hasn't been quite the same. 

This isn't a criticism, just an observation. 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YaaaasGaga

Yeah because everyone's the same as they were 11 years ago. Girl... :madge:

bluemonkey

Unlike others, I get what you’re saying and honestly she seems burnt out. I feel she hasn’t been really inspired. I think she’s slowly finding her way again

Katsuki Bakugo

It’s called being a human and changing and growing. Don’t be worry you’ll do it too.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

selenalavigne

The good thing is all versions of Gaga are plastered all over the internet!! 

Its been interesting watching her evolve over the years. Such an icon. 

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

PlasticDollGirl
Just now, bluemonkey said:

Unlike others, I get what you’re saying and honestly she seems burnt out. I feel she hasn’t been really inspired. I think she’s slowly finding her way again

THIS! This of exactly what I meant. 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Gagaism

... and this is amazing. 
I stan hard a woman that not only changed and reinvented her career but also made it better time after time. :whitney:

Electric Mary

what's is with you people comparing gaga when she was like 23 years old and now? bruh she's an adult woman :toofunny: move on wtf 

lavenderblondee

Growth is inevitable, but this was also RIGHT at the start of her career...I can't imagine how it feels to become famous and perform on TV/in front of so many people with a song PEOPLE know. Now, it's second nature to her and she was able to decide who she wanted to be in front of the public eye. She was learning at this point :kiss:

Chromatica Island

We go through this every era:billie:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Fanta

I do miss the early Gaga indeed, but I think her trauma and accepting what she has gone through changed her for the better.

She seems more at peace with herself and has a healthy balance between work life/Gaga and also being herself with her family and friends/loved ones. She deserves that, you can’t imagine what it’s like in her shoes. 

Agunimon

Honeymoon phase is over. She's a way better performer now, but I get what you are pointing at.

BetrayedSTAN

You're not the only one .. i feel exactly the same when i watch her older performances/interviews/mvs etc 

And tbh sometimes i get some vibes similar to the whole avrile lavigne conspiracy :ladyhaha:

EuphoricVibez

She started her career when she was 22. She's 34 now. She's changed, and for the better.

He/him/his

Archived